Jake Buxton

North_Stand_Ram

Top, top man. Just listened to his after match press conference and he said when asked about what he'd said in a previous interview about Wisdom improving his game:

"I'm not oblivious to the fact I was bought in from Burton Albion, and I'm honest enough to know that things change at football clubs, so I want to be here, I love the football club, the club gave me the opportunity, as much as Nigel and I'm trying my hardest to stay in the side. If it's Andre Wisdom or Zak Whitbread, it's a squad game and between now and the end of the season, I'm not in the side I'll give my all and I'll try and encourage the lads in the side but as it's stands I've got the shirt and I want to keep it"

Genuine, genuine guy. You can see it came from his heart and that he meant every word. Model professional. Was absolutely brilliant yesterday, and deserves to keep his spot. All hail king Jake!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Barker is Jesus, who does that make Bucko? Is he God? Moses? Superman? Saint Bucko?

He is omnipotent - he is all things to all men (and women). He is the monotonous dalek voice of Stephen Hawking, he is the buzz of a lady's nocturnal leporine device, he is the froth on my beer - he is Bucko.

God, Moses, Superman and everyone else just want to be Bucko.

He is omnipotent - he is all things to all men (and women). He is the monotonous dalek voice of Stephen Hawking, he is the buzz of a lady's nocturnal leporine device, he is the froth on my beer - he is Bucko.

God, Moses, Superman and everyone else just want to be Bucko.

Then sings my soul, Our Saviour JFB,

How great Thou art,

How great Thou art.

Then sings my soul, Our Saviour JFB,

How great Thou art,

How great Thou art.

I put £50 on him making he World Cup squad for Brazil and I only got odds of 7/4 :(

You must think we were born yesterday, Utch Minor.

Jake doesn't get picked for squads - the squads get picked for Jake.

Archived