Jake Buxton

North_Stand_Ram

How did he do yesterday? Not seen any of the match but listened to it, steady as ever?

I've only watched the highlights so don't hold me to this but Bournemouth had two chances where one of their players beat Jake for pace, all ends up.

Of course, the highlights would only show defensive mistakes as they lead to chances, there's no chance of them showing good defensive play. Probably best waiting for someone who was there :p

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did he do yesterday? Not seen any of the match but listened to it, steady as ever?

Got completely skinned once, another where he was outpaced trying to cover for Forsyth who had gone missing somewhere, couple of crap passes and an embarrassing hoof at the end of a spell where we made something like 30 passes but overall defensively he was Bucko. Grant was a worry - three missed punches from corners but we held firm.

Thanks, been very pleased with Jake this season some top performances. Didn't he flatten one of theirs? What did he do? Glance at him?

He willed him over with his very presence.

What i like and admire about about JAKE Is that talent is not always the winner heart and desire plays a part,he has limited talent compared to these so called superstars yet he has become somewhat a hero to us ,it gives hope to all the young lads ot there.

On a side note i work with Jordan Mutch mam yet another example of a lad from Derby making the most of limited ability,

Her fav player by the way is wayne Rooney did we have fun with his and Jordans clash ,she rang her son lol and his answer was i wasted him mum,.

Could go in January...

I'd say only if he wanted to. At the moment he has the shirt. Whitbread will leave in Jan leaving Bucko, Keogh, OB there may be a Jan CB signing but he has played well.

If Mac didn't want him/ think he was up to it I'm sure he would put Wisdom at CB and Smith RB

Archived