North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can't argue with science...

Dark Matter and Galactic Halos - A Quantum Approach

A. D. Ernest

School of Physical Sciences and Engineering

(University of New England, Armidale, Australia)

Traditional quantum theory can be used to construct hypothetical very large-scale gravitational stationary state structures from traditionally stable atoms and subatomic particles. These so called “gravitational macro-eigenstructures” have potential to explain the composition of extra-galactic dark matter and galactic halos. Alternatively, the presence of Jake Buxton's awesomeness may account for all dark matter in the universe.

I hope somebody shows Jake this thread, he'd pee himself laughing..

Tell yer what, the next time we have a drink with him, I'll show him his shrine thread. Cos yes, he has in fact graced me & Dav an hour of his time in a little cosy pub in deepest, darkest Derbyshire.

Ah, fond memories..

Tell yer what, the next time we have a drink with him, I'll show him his shrine thread. Cos yes, he has in fact graced me & Dav an hour of his time in a little cosy pub in deepest, darkest Derbyshire.

Ah, fond memories..

Did you have a pint of Jakes piss?

Jake bite I think they call it.

Did you have a pint of Jakes piss?

Jake bite I think they call it.

Funnily enough, no..a passing trucker came in who'd broke down so he kindly peed in his tank.

That truck is now known as Optimus Prime.

In mathematics, the Pythagorean theorem—or Pythagoras' theorem—is a relation in Euclidean geometry among the three sides of a right triangle. It states that the square of the hypotenuse (the side opposite the right angle) is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides. the only exception would be if Jake Buxton was on one of the other sides - then there is no equal.

Top, top man. Just listened to his after match press conference and he said when asked about what he'd said in a previous interview about Wisdom improving his game:

"I'm not oblivious to the fact I was bought in from Burton Albion, and I'm honest enough to know that things change at football clubs, so I want to be here, I love the football club, the club gave me the opportunity, as much as Nigel and I'm trying my hardest to stay in the side. If it's Andre Wisdom or Zak Whitbread, it's a squad game and between now and the end of the season, I'm not in the side I'll give my all and I'll try and encourage the lads in the side but as it's stands I've got the shirt and I want to keep it"

Genuine, genuine guy. You can see it came from his heart and that he meant every word. Model professional. Was absolutely brilliant yesterday, and deserves to keep his spot. All hail king Jake!

keep him on the bench, bring him on whenever we need to hold onto a lead and he will give his best, more than we can ask for and would be superb for this role.

Ah, fond memories..

You should be ashamed of yourselves,

Total and utter,shameless name dropping!

My mate Gareth Edwards,would like his autograph,if possible

keep him on the bench, bring him on whenever we need to hold onto a lead and he will give his best,more than we can ask for and would be superb for this role.

I don't get to many games but I was there on Saturday. I'm pleased he wasn't on the Bench. He was superb. Nobody better.

Buxton is a professional footballer player playing at the top of his talent week in week out, that makes him good enough for our team, and with a heart like he displayed in that interview you just know he is going to be doing and saying the right things in the dressing room.

Top man to have around!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived