Eustace suspended after 5 yellows, who plays on Saturday?

ChaddesdenRam

to be fair, history suggests Jones knows how to build a decent attacking side. I've been surprised (up until Reading game) just how long they've been bumbling along and unable to create and score many goals.

I'd still expect us to be able to beat them.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah they're making me nervous too. What exactly happened in their Reading game?!

I know if it gets physical and scrappy they will beat us easily.

Know a couple of Wendy's. good lads. Not seen them for a while but they have been expecting another scrap for survival this year. I said that they will at least be saved by 2 of Yeovil, Barnsley and Millwall but they don't fancy their chances. They said they are second best all the time.

So what happened on Saturday then?!?

We don't want a physical game and the ball off the deck.

Think they'll play like Brum.

They've been playing quite well by all accounts, just lacked a bit of edge up front and had one or two blatantly wrong decisions go against them. Whenever I've read or listened to Jones he's been saying for a while now that they'll come good.

There's a lot of positivity about the place as well since Mandaric sanctioned the signings of the two strikers. It looks like Conor Wickham gave them a real lift on Saturday, apparently he played very well and knitted everything together and we ALL know about Matty Fryatt and what he's capable of when he's fit.

We've got too many big players out to think this is going to be easy.  Hendrick, Coutts, Eustace and Russell are all major losses. With Will not exactly firing on all cylinders either, we've lost a lot of options suddenly, we need a couple of players back.

I'd love for this game to be a gimme but they're not as bad as their league position suggests.

We finally had a bit of fortune go our way, we've not been playing bad in the main, had we won a couple of the drawn games everything would look a lot different.

Looking forward to the game on Saturday.

I've only seen you against Leeds this year and I don't understand how they are where they are and you are where you are. They are ***** and I've seen them 5/6 times. You looked no worse.

That Antonio is far too greedy. By trying too much he often seems to lose you the ball. Just as guilty really as a hoofer.

Will Reda Johnson play? We are vulnerable at set pieces and he looks a handful?

Seriously pal we've had some awful luck in games, Antonio finally got his confidence back Saturday so I'm hoping he kicks on.

Reda has been a bit poor lately but is still a threat, he had a goal chalked off Saturday after he rounded their keeper, not bad for a 6ft3 full back.

To be honest, I wouldn't be too worried if SM stuck Buxton there. Seems to me that the main tasks Eustace has to do is to battle for the ball in front of the back 4, challenge balls lumped over the top and make sure the ball gets to Hughes and Bryson.

I have every faith that Bucko could take care of the first two, and given his recent displays, I reckon he could handle the distribution aspect as well.

This will be the team:

........................................Grant......................................

Smith..............Keogh..................Buxton.................Forsyth

.......................................Wisdom.......................................

..............Bryson.......................................Dawkins...............

........................................Hughes........................................

.........................Martin...........................Ward........................

This will be the team:

........................................Grant......................................

.......................................Wisdom.......................................

..............Bryson.......................................Dawkins...............

........................................Hughes........................................

.........................Martin...........................Ward........................

No.....it will be

..............Hughes......................................Bryson...............

..Ward.............................Martin.....................Dawkins

But i'd go.......

Wisdom..............Keogh..................Buxton.................Forsyth

.......................................Bryson.......................................

..............Hughes......................................Jacobs...............

..Ward.............................Martin.....................Dawkins

Archived