Incomings and outgoings

sage

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nigel was much better than Jewell, you'd agree Sir Mostyn ?

yes. Jewell was a broken man with no ideas. Nigel was a limited man with old-fashioned ideas. Nigel can improve, mainly by choosing his team better. Jewell needs therapy I reckon!!

it  will all be on the website, but I still advise ringing them up and sounding like you're just a bit short of whatever they quote.

I only wanted to respond to say "Awesome profile picture". Bravo

If only the avatar of the month thread was still going I could've finally got myself in there!

I think the wages saved on outgoing back room staff and also Cloughs wages going will balance out the incomings of super Mac ,Simmo and Steely.

All is good then at Pride Park for me now .

MONEY WELL SPENT BY SAM

The gate was brilliant against Brum in excess of 28k and Brum didn't bring a lot of away fans ,

Going to QPR on Saturday and looking forward to it

The attendance was 27,000 and a bit.

If only the avatar of the month thread was still going I could've finally got myself in there!

it was like Eurovision in the end anyway. It was a travesty that my sheep sporting the new kit, complete with black stripe and collar, didn't win.

I think the wages saved on outgoing back room staff and also Cloughs wages going will balance out the incomings of super Mac ,Simmo and Steely.

All is good then at Pride Park for me now .

MONEY WELL SPENT BY SAM

The gate was brilliant against Brum in excess of 28k and Brum didn't bring a lot of away fans ,

Going to QPR on Saturday and looking forward to it

Could you please share your working out that McClaren, Simpson and Steele are cheaper than Clough and his team? Especially taking into account contract buy outs.

Could you please share your working out that McClaren, Simpson and Steele are cheaper than Clough and his team? Especially taking into account contract buy outs.

You or I will never know will we and you know it .

How would anyone know from the general public what people are paid at Derby County week in week out on Management and playing staff etc

You or I will never know will we and you know it .

How would anyone know what people are paid at Derby County week in week out allegedly !

Err...In that case, you may want to re-read your post that Asanovic is replying to.

Jewell didn't take a pay off allegedly did Nigel and his back room staff get one.

They were placed on gardening leave, so I presume any payoff involved seeds and compost.

Archived