Incomings and outgoings

sage

Apparently Derby have sold 100 new season tickets since the change of management, around double what you would normally expect for October and around a dozen people asked for their money back as a result of the changes. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Derby have sold 100 new season tickets since the change of management, around double what you would normally expect for October and around a dozen people asked for their money back as a result of the changes. 

Mmmmmmm interesting!

Well not really, but I didn't want you have 0 replies.

Thanks!

I was in the ticket office and asked the question so thought I'd just pass the info on.

I am surprised they have satst on hwo many people asked for their money back.

How many different ways can you say NO

I did say around, it's an anecdotal figure.

so you're passing on tittle-tattle you heard in the ticket office whilst gossiping as fact?

For shame!

I might be able get you a job if you have nothing better to do than go stalking around the stadium of a daytime.

I'm thinking of getting a half season ticket since my finances aren't quite so disastrous now I have a job, anyone know how much they usually cost?

it  will all be on the website, but I still advise ringing them up and sounding like you're just a bit short of whatever they quote.

I only wanted to respond to say "Awesome profile picture". Bravo

so you're passing on tittle-tattle you heard in the ticket office whilst gossiping as fact?

For shame!

I might be able get you a job if you have nothing better to do than go stalking around the stadium of a daytime.

Ha ha

I have 2 jobs already. It was from the horses mouth as it were.

So let me think for a while, can I resist this?

No, no I can't.

I want someone clever to work out the maths cos I'm not bright enough to do it on my own. The appointment of McClaren has paid for itself how many times over with the massive number of disillusioned by Clough stay aways rushing back?

Crowds were down by thousands and the only reason was cos Clough was killing the clubs ambition.

I'm not very good at maths but it's clear that a great business leader like Rush MUST HAVE got the decision spot on. The club were stagnating and losing fans hand over fist. This appointment and the PR machine of positivity has got the whole of Derby excited again.

We sold 50 more than we normally would but then 12 tight arsed blinded Clough apologists took their cut back. 50 - 12 =38 season tickets, That can't be right, I demand a recount.

I thought there were that many members of the Alfreton branch who'd stopped going just cos of Clough???

Unless they all renewed at the same time, then fair play and the rest of you lazy feckers from Ilkeston and Heanor, get your fingers out.

38 x 300? = 

Steve Mclarens monthly wage -  season ticket increase = Spot on decision.

So let me think for a while, can I resist this?

No, no I can't.

I want someone clever to work out the maths cos I'm not bright enough to do it on my own. The appointment of McClaren has paid for itself how many times over with the massive number of disillusioned by Clough stay aways rushing back?

Crowds were down by thousands and the only reason was cos Clough was killing the clubs ambition.

I'm not very good at maths but it's clear that a great business leader like Rush MUST HAVE got the decision spot on. The club were stagnating and losing fans hand over fist. This appointment and the PR machine of positivity has got the whole of Derby excited again.

We sold 50 more than we normally would but then 12 tight arsed blinded Clough apologists took their cut back. 50 - 12 =38 season tickets, That can't be right, I demand a recount.

I thought there were that many members of the Alfreton branch who'd stopped going just cos of Clough???

Unless they all renewed at the same time, then fair play and the rest of you lazy feckers from Ilkeston and Heanor, get your fingers out.

38 x 300? = 

Steve Mclarens monthly wage -  season ticket increase = Spot on decision.

personally, it happened too quickly for me to go out and buy one, but I've been to games since. I was at the airport about to go to Ibiza when news broke of Clough's departure. My car as since blown up (saving for a new one) and the deal for a season ticket from this point on, doesn't actually look that attractive, even without me having the money. Sadly I'm not going on Saturday as I am in the classy resort of Blackpool with the lads, and I'm missing Sheff Weds at home due to being in Birmingham on an all-dayer for a mate's birthday, followed by Micky Flanagan comedy gig, which was organised in March! Other than that, I'm itching to get to Pride Park, itching to watch football. IN the medium term, the move to remove Clough will make me attend more games, but it's currently on a game by game basis. But then you probably knew that I'd say that :D

Have the dirty dozen gone to the Blades?

I think the wages saved on outgoing back room staff and also Cloughs wages going will balance out the incomings of super Mac ,Simmo and Steely.

All is good then at Pride Park for me now .

MONEY WELL SPENT BY SAM

The gate was brilliant against Brum in excess of 28k and Brum didn't bring a lot of away fans ,

Going to QPR on Saturday and looking forward to it

Nigel was much better than Jewell, you'd agree Sir Mostyn ?

What about Billy Davies ! Was he better than him.

PS Don't think Jewell got a pay off allegedly .

Don't suppose we will know what the last regime got as a pay off will we if they got one allegedly .

Archived