Craig Bryson

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

While others are labelling ValleyRam a troll and smashing his Bryson obsession, I'm taking a different view.

It's clear that Valley has some connections to Bryson or to Bryso's family. He travels from Scotland to watch him play and you don't do that unless you're close to someone.

I'm going to be shitting bricks until I hear something coming out of Craigs mouth saying he's staying.

I think there's more to this rumour than anyone is giving Valley credit for.

If we lose him for 750k I think that'll be the worst bit of transfer business the club has done in a while.

Genuine question, we keep hearing that managers have no say in player salary negotiations, does anyone know who negotiates players clauses?

Is it the manager who agrees or the board?

While others are labelling ValleyRam a troll and smashing his Bryson obsession, I'm taking a different view.

It's clear that Valley has some connections to Bryson or to Bryso's family. He travels from Scotland to watch him play and you don't do that unless you're close to someone.

I'm going to be shitting bricks until I hear something coming out of Craigs mouth saying he's staying.

I think there's more to this rumour than anyone is giving Valley credit for.

If we lose him for 750k I think that'll be the worst bit of transfer business the club has done in a while.

Genuine question, we keep hearing that managers have no say in player salary negotiations, does anyone know who negotiates players clauses?

Is it the manager who agrees or the board?

I think if the 750k clause was in his contract he would have gone in January.

I think if the 750k clause was in his contract he would have gone in January.

While we were chasing promotion to the Premier League?

Not a chance. We were looking to be the best side in the league, smashing everyone.

No player in their right mind would risk disrupting that.

Craig himself would have wanted to see how the season panned out, I bet he didn't expect getting left out at Wembley, and that has potential to be catastophic to player/manager relationships.

While we were chasing promotion to the Premier League?

Not a chance. We were looking to be the best side in the league, smashing everyone.

No player in their right mind would risk disrupting that.

Craig himself would have wanted to see how the season panned out, I bet he didn't expect getting left out at Wembley, and that has potential to be catastophic to player/manager relationships.

So if you're saying that a mid table premier league side had come in for him, offering to double his wages, then he would have turned it down? Not a chance, no one would. And we would have heard about it.

Remember when Hulse turned down the £4million move to Middlesbrough, it was all announced that we had accepted a bid etc.

So if you're saying that a mid table premier league side had come in for him, offering to double his wages, then he would have turned it down? Not a chance, no one would. And we would have heard about it

Yes I think he would have turned it down. We were onto something very special.

If we'd gone up he would have doubled his wages with us, not forgetting any potential promotion bonusses would be waived if he left.

You might not think it happens but I've watched players who were friends turn down Man Utd because they've got a cup final appearance coming up. They left in the summer. I've listened to international level players turning down Liverpool because it's a World Cup year. Then leave the following pre-season. I've watched an England player turn down Lazio because they love their current manager, only to leave in the summer.

A clause in the contract allowing a player to leave cheaply is only activated if the player wants to activate it.

So if you're saying that a mid table premier league side had come in for him, offering to double his wages, then he would have turned it down? Not a chance, no one would. And we would have heard about it.

Remember when Hulse turned down the £4million move to Middlesbrough, it was all announced that we had accepted a bid etc.

Yes he would have turned it down ,that's the type of guy bryso is , craig loves derby and loves playing for the club however 2 massive games last season he said he was fit burnley away and the play off final , I would imagine not being selected in these 2 games would now make brysos decision in the summer a good bit easier as there will no doubt be interest in him , my opinion is mclaren made big decisions in both these games and ultimately the wrong decisions

Archived