Chris Martin's Back Heels

Srg

Can someone with more time and patience than me look at all our goals and count how many have involved a Chris Martin back heel? Think there has been an ungodly amount off the top of my head.

If there hasn't, I must have had one too many...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

two against leeds and one against ipswich from recent memory but, like you, I can't be fecked to actually watch all the goals and work out if there's more

That's 3 in just a couple of games! Maybe he's like psychic or better if he plays constantly backwards.

I was watching Arsenal tonight and I think Chris Martin is like a championship-level Giroud. Both very good playing with their back to goal, one and two touch passes and bringing midfielders into the game.
And they both like to take a tumble.

"Championship Giroud" sounds kinder than "Fat Berbatov" to me anyway

Think that clip proves he's better when he's not looking where he's passing it to.

Some sad act/student look through the rest of our goals...

The only way we could actually be sure would be if some mathematically-minded person went out of his way to attempt to prove a theorem or some such indication or relationship for the benefit of mankind - perhaps graphically.

Now who could possibly achieve such a task?

There's several every game, it's just if whoever receives it can match his superior brilliance and bag the chance.

I think there was a back heel assist in the Bolton game.

I think we should assume guilty until proven innocent. 4?

Archived