Who of the 22 squad will McLaren get rid of asap ?

sausagemeat

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sure if he will get rid of a lot tbh........ good thing about mclaren is he loves a solid back 4 (which would be great because scoring is not the major problem for us)   Bucko wont last too long.... keogh best get his confidence back or he will be out the team.... Zac looked good last night

I see you haven't changed much ha ha

Sorry I couldn't resist..

In all fairness I'd keep a fair few of them as they have pretty good ball ability for this level.. I don't rate any of our strikers though. Martin clearly has ability but his constant falling over infuriates me..

Hope we can hold onto Hughes and not sell to fund a mass rebuild as we already have the makings of a top six team I hope he decides to build a team around Hughes I would get rid of smith Forsyth samon ward bailey and coutts bring Bennett and Jacobs into the first team so just a LB & RB needed sorted

Hope we can hold onto Hughes and not sell to fund a mass rebuild as we already have the makings of a top six team I hope he decides to build a team around Hughes I would get rid of smith Forsyth samon ward bailey and coutts bring Bennett and Jacobs into the first team so just a LB & RB needed sorted

Fair play - not sure abiot us being a top 6 team at the moment though

Sorry I couldn't resist..

In all fairness I'd keep a fair few of them as they have pretty good ball ability for this level.. I don't rate any of our strikers though. Martin clearly has ability but his constant falling over infuriates me..

Yeah, but that's part of the game these days, if you can win a freekick then you should definitely fall over when challenged and use that to your advantage...

Who will be the first few out ?

Theres a lot to get rid of TBH.

Initially - Bucko, Sammon ,Forsyth , Freeman , Deeney ,??

I like freeman, decent young full back. Looked no worse than Adam smith this season. Been very underwhelmed with smith thus far! The other four can all go for me, Ben Davies as well. Coutts and ward aren't doing a lot for me this season either

No idea who will stay/leave.

I think January will hold some surprises one way or another.

By the sounds of it from his interviews this week, McClaren wants to bring in some overseas talent. He mentioned "exciting players for peanuts" a'la Wanchope, Stimac, Ace, Eranio.

The only problem is those players in today's market would cost millions.

I can see Deeney, Bailey and possibly Buxton leaving in the window. That should free up about 4k in wages :/ I can see Sammon leaving tbh.

By the sounds of it from his interviews this week, McClaren wants to bring in some overseas talent. He mentioned "exciting players for peanuts" a'la Wanchope, Stimac, Ace, Eranio.

The only problem is those players in today's market would cost millions..

Hull brought in that Gedo bloke last season on loan from Al Alhy, made an impact with 5 goals in 13 appearances and they've brought him back this season (another loan).

Obviously a loan fee may have been required, and his wages may not have been small... but it was a good signing, using knowledge of foreign markets, that didn't cost millions.

Archived