Coutts out for 5 months

HeyHudson

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Totally agree with others, Coutts gets a lot of stick for no reason, always gives 100% and looks to make things happen. Him getting injured is no good thing as we were looking to get Albrighton in anyway and Coutts being out will put more pressure on Bryson and Hughes to play every game!

Hope he has a full and speedy recovery.

Feel bad for him but I think it presents us with an opportunity to finally get a RM. Coutts will likely be out and not play again until March. In the mean time, Mason and Jacobs will have an increased chance at playing, perhaps even putting Smith as RM and Freeman RB. Coutts has never done enough for me on the right, in he middle he has looked great but their has been far too much competition in that position for him to play there as a regular or even at all. 

Really am gutted for the lad, dislocations are the worst type of injuries imo as they can easily keep reoccurring. Happened to me when I did my shoulder. He'll never be the same now, he'll always be wary of it.

I love you Couttsy xx

p.s we won't miss you on the pitch though.

Really am gutted for the lad, dislocations are the worst type of injuries imo as they can easily keep reoccurring. Happened to me when I did my shoulder. He'll never be the same now, he'll always be wary of it.

I love you Couttsy xx

p.s we won't miss you on the pitch though.

I had exactly the same injury he did when I was 15, I've not recovered and there's only so much you can do physio wise no doubt he'll have a few injections but as you say confidence is a massive thing in recovery.

Is it just me that finds it a bit annoying that he had to limp off?

What the feck is going on there? get a stretcher on for the lad. It can't have done him any good having to hobble 50 yards on a dislocated knee.

Is that our physio team or is that Leicester not getting a stretcher on?

Hendrick had the same thing at Yeovil, that was about 60 yards though.

Hendrick had the same thing at Yeovil, that was about 60 yards though.

That's some real hard ball tactics from the oppo's

What is the deal with stretchers? I assume all grounds must have them? Who decides on if they're needed. Both of the above seem very harsh to make an injured player hobble off the pitch. I can't imagine our physio's would have wanted them to hobble off.

• 1 month later...

Archived