Fed up of Clough

rammieib

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some people need to get a grip. Derby under Clough has consistently improved season upon season and he has totaly reorganized the club from the utter chaos of the Jewell/Hutchings era left us in and he has also put the foundations to create a brilliant academy capable of producing world class players. The play-offs would be a great achievement but any improvement is good.

That's what the stats are saying. We are just not clinical at one end and not tight enough at the other end.

Can't believe I am even trying to have a reasoned debate with someone on uses HAPPY CLAPPERS and LOL

You have summed it up in a nutshell there G-STAR we cannot defend and we are not clinical enough in front of goal. The people responsible are the players and the management team who bought them ,selected them for games and told them what positions and tactics to deploy.

I believe that the sands of time are running out for clough and the majority of objective rams fans will come to look back on him as one of the worst managers the club have ever had.

You have summed it up in a nutshell there G-STAR we cannot defend and we are not clinical enough in front of goal. The people responsible are the players and the management team who bought them ,selected them for games and told them what positions and tactics to deploy.

I believe that the sands of time are running out for clough and the majority of objective rams fans will come to look back on him as one of the worst managers the club have ever had.

Totally agree

We've not invested to improve a squad that finished 10th. How do you expect us to suddenly be top 6?

I just don't get why fans are focusing on the manager. We don't have a top 6 playing budget, I doubt we have a top half playing budget. Any anger should be directed at the poor strategy being employed by the owners / board, not the manager.

We're Derby, why have we got American owners anyway? They don't care about Derby.

Never managed in England.When someone looks at a manager to get them out of league instead of key players.You look at managers who have done it before Warnock,atkins etc.

..........And thats realistic.you talk too much ****

Whoever i mention you will have a pop at me - just accept i think NC is poor - its as simple as that

We've not invested to improve a squad that finished 10th. How do you expect us to suddenly be top 6?

I just don't get why fans are focusing on the manager. We don't have a top 6 playing budget, I doubt we have a top half playing budget. Any anger should be directed at the poor strategy being employed by the owners / board, not the manager.

We're Derby, why have we got American owners anyway? They don't care about Derby.

If Nigel goes, the board has to go as well.

Archived