Fed up of Clough

rammieib

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are 12th !! is that a magor improvement ? a 1/6th of te way already through the season - do you really see after 5 years of NC in charge we will mount a serious challege this season ?

possibly not, but if we did mount a challenge and did get promoted you fans would still find something to moan about.

That's what the stats are saying. We are just not clinical at one end and not tight enough at the other end.

Can't believe I am even trying to have a reasoned debate with someone on uses HAPPY CLAPPERS and LOL

WELL you stick to the stats to tell you how good we are - I however will look at the league table ,the actual results and the reality of it all.

That's what the stats are saying. We are just not clinical at one end and not tight enough at the other end.

Can't believe I am even trying to have a reasoned debate with someone on uses HAPPY CLAPPERS and LOL

"Just" they're pretty fundamental elements to be considered "just" wouldn't you say?

We are 12th !! is that a magor improvement ? a 1/6th of te way already through the season - do you really see after 5 years of NC in charge we will mount a serious challege this season ?

you still have not gave me a name you would bring in to do a better job?????????

How did Millwall go on in the games following us?

Out of form Brighton are above us.

I don't mind people being unhappy when we lose but why do we have to twist facts when we win games?!

Millwall didn't win their last two matches by playing how they did against Derby though...

I've got to say I'm now totally unhappy about cloughs reign. I get he has done some good but IMO the cons outweigh the pros. Why oh why does he refuse to give players such as Jacobs any real chance. I mean bringing him on in the 89th minute is just pointless.

Surely he can see our defence is simply awful as we don't look like keeping a clean sheet ATM. ( yes we had 1 at Yeovil but just 1) I get his hands are probably tied to some degree but who starts the season with just 2 cb's? That's suicide. On top of that he refuses to change tactics and formations.

I may get shot down and that's fine as we all have our opinions but if there are so many fans who want clough out then why don't we show our unhappiness like other teams do rather than silently sitting back?

Archived