Fed up of Clough

rammieib

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes because for the first 4 years he had all of his own players.

is that not the same with all managers?

He has been afforded more time than anyone else; and yet still cannot string a run if positive results together.

Once again we fail in a cup run; our season is pretty much over come jan every year; do you really beleive it won't be the same again this?

I read someone ridiculing warnock earlier, I wonder what other fans would choose if NC was ever offered up as there next manager as opposed to him

not that im saying he is the answer.

So we can't even beat a Leicester reserve side so here is my question...we obviously don't have a good enough team, if only because I don't believe any of the back four are good enough so....as a fan do I want us to keep losing games because it gets us closer to Clough going out or do I support us and hope we win because I am a Derby fan.

I am so tired of mediocrity and five years on we don't even look like a top six side so what is Clough (and the owners) trying to achieve.

The only positive for me, I'm in Phoenix where it's 35 degrees and sunny so I didn't have to go!!

go on then clever clogs who would yo bring in that could do a better job, ive bin watching derby 20 years, its the first time i can honestly say say the club has looked in good health. i remember back to phil browns reign that was the dark times at derby. we matched leicester all over the pitch tonight 5 years ago it would of been a 5-0 victory for the foxes easly

This season we have been sold our tickets based on us being playoff contenders and so far this season we have looked nothing like playoff contenders.

The Forest game is a pick-em contest where either team could win due to the rivalry.

We have Leeds and Ipswich at home after and i would class anything less than 4 points from these two games as not good enough. 

go on then clever clogs who would yo bring in that could do a better job, ive bin watching derby 20 years, its the first time i can honestly say say the club has looked in good health. i remember back to phil browns reign that was the dark times at derby. we matched leicester all over the pitch tonight 5 years ago it would of been a 5-0 victory for the foxes easly

YEH we only lost 2-1 tonight !!! big improvement on the LOSING SCALE !!!

LOSING !!!!!

Fickle.

Surely someone of your age would have acquired a bit more reasoning and balanced opinions in life. You never even went to the game yet as soon as the result went against us you are on here calling for Clough's head. If we would have won handsomly tonight, would you have come on here saying how well they had played? You don't need to answer that as I know the answer already.

Straight to the point ! whats the point in trying to create false praise for losing ? unless you accept losing as we are doing with regularity ?

I always get confused by this "some fans accept loosing" bullshit. I apologise I don't become mentally unhinged if we loose a match or throw a temper tantrum because I don't like the manager. People would take posts like your seriously if it wasn't on the back of a loss where you just say our favourite rhetoric "Clough out bla bla bla bla bla chairs out bla bla bla bla bla bla socks out bla bla bla.

We lost the match, I didn't see it. i'll read some replies from people who were there etc etc and then decide how it effects my overall stance on things.

Either that or me and the rest of the Clough brigade will go clap or hands and sing we love nige in the park.

is that not the same with all managers?

He has been afforded more time than anyone else; and yet still cannot string a run if positive results together.

Once again we fail in a cup run; our season is pretty much over come jan every year; do you really beleive it won't be the same again this?

I read someone ridiculing warnock earlier, I wonder what other fans would choose if NC was ever offered up as there next manager as opposed to him

not that im saying he is the answer.

Not in my opinion. Most new managers come in and immediately bring their own players with them rather than having to dismantle a whole squad and rebuild from scratch.

Look at the stats tonight, particularly possession and shots on target.

Are we getting turned over by teams that have spent millions more than us?

Yes I know that results are the be all and end all but if you carry on outplaying teams sooner or later results will come.

Archived