The Drunk Thread

Boycie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well just got in. Piston broke. Trying desperately for a ticket for Barnsley. If anyone can help I'd be happy to have your babies! :wacko:

sorry, this notification was only because I quoted your post, and not an offer of a ticket.

Go up, and buy one on the door, they won't turn you away, look on google maps for a street and postcode. Preferably a high rise block of flats.

sorry, this notification was only because I quoted your post, and not an offer of a ticket.

Go up, and buy one on the door, they won't turn you away, look on google maps for a street and postcode. Preferably a high rise block of flats.

forget that, you've s hit out, it's all ticket as of yesterday.

Sorry mate.

This diabetes is great ! Can't have more than three beers a day ( well I guess I could but just won't ) so now if I get three I get a bit tipsy. :D Although the fact that I just enjoyed eisbock 9,2 alcohol in it might explains something.

So far tonight it's 2 of those Southwold Winter IPA, (6.7%) an M&S Black IPA (Greenwich, 5.6% (all 500ml bottles) ),a 330ml Belgian Blond (M&S, Huyghe, 6.5) a 700ml bottle of Hardcore IPA (5.6%) and about to start on a 330 standard Duvel (never had one, 8.5%)

My face is pretty rosy at this point, but I don't actually feel particularly drunk.

Archived