The Drunk Thread

Boycie

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really shoud'nt be on here because I'm as jober as a sudge but, if today ain't the best day of my life I'm a Dutcchman. My lad/'s been mixin' cocktails that I don't know what the fook he's been puttinh' in but fook me they're hittin' the spot. 

So, I'd just like to say I love you all you fookers, thanks to Daveo and his well put together team for making the forum what it is and I love you all you fookers.

* If any of this makes any sense, you're are are pissed as me and I fookin' love you, no, I do, and I hope you're night is gonna be as good as mine.

Happy New Year Mo Fo's

I really shoud'nt be on here because I'm as jober as a sudge but, if today ain't the best day of my life I'm a Dutcchman. My lad/'s been mixin' cocktails that I don't know what the fook he's been puttinh' in but fook me they're hittin' the spot. 

So, I'd just like to say I love you all you fookers, thanks to Daveo and his well put together team for making the forum what it is and I love you all you fookers.

* If any of this makes any sense, you're are are pissed as me and I fookin' love you, no, I do, and I hope you're night is gonna be as good as mine.

Happy New Year Mo Fo's

Perfect sense.

You're my best mate, you are.

Hic

We are all great people on here really - ny friends Jack and Daniel have just arrived. Lovely people they are.

Funny enough I've got Jack and Daniel round as well, but won't be able to meet em until tomorrow :( Early shift in the morning.

Archived