John Brayford to rejoin?

North_Stand_Ram

He was an option at CB as he is a utility player and 100 percent every week guy. Maybe he's homesick. PS Smith is just learning his trade as is Freeman. John would be no 1 RB.

I'm not questioning he would be our first choice RB or if he gives 100%.

We are short of numbers and quality at CB. So I would like to see a new CB first. Yes he can be utilised in a number of positions but this team needs a 6 ft 5 big leading CB.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure we've got a 20% sell on clause as well.

buy him back for a mill, get the extra 20% dicsount and we're laughing.

Poor Bray, it'll be thie first tme he's been at a club where he hasn't absolutely bossed it from day one.

I'd have him back in a heart beat, smith or no smith, Freeman or no Freeman.

Come home Johnny B. We love you up here sunshine.

No no no no.

Spending even 750k on him would not be wise.

We need to offload the transfer list today and then see, because the loan market comes after the transfer deadline, so we would not know if a CB would be coming in before we sign John.

We can't sign him today on a permo anyway, it'd be a loan or a permo in Jan.

We can't sign him today on a permo anyway, it'd be a loan or a permo in Jan.

Why? I thought that window was still open and he hasn't played for Cardiff so he hasn't reached his club quota yet. Obviously money would be an issue, but that would make it more of a 'won't' rather than 'can't' situation.

Why? I thought that window was still open and he hasn't played for Cardiff so he hasn't reached his club quota yet. Obviously money would be an issue, but that would make it more of a 'won't' rather than 'can't' situation.

I don't know how it works, but as far as I'm aware a player can't move from a club to another twice in one window for a fee..

And Steve N knows nothing, he said the same about Russell :D #braywatch

I don't know how it works, but as far as I'm aware a player can't move from a club to another twice in one window for a fee..

And Steve N knows nothing, he said the same about Russell :D #braywatch

i always thought it was a player cannot play for more than two clubs in one season, like hulk last year not being able to go to chelsea because he'd already played for porto and zenit. bray's not played for cardiff this season though...

Archived