John Brayford to rejoin?

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blades fans think they are getting him in Jan. 

League 1 would be a waste of Bray's talent IMO. Would we have him back and move Wisdom inside? Or should we be looking forward rather than back?

A Blades mate says that NC was on a radio Sheffield talk in last week and he mentioned Brayford and said he would always try and get him in to play for him or words to that effect.

It seems to have been taken by their fans as a statement of intent to go loan him in Jan. 

People seem to be forgetting that Wisdom is on loan. At the end of the season he will be gone and won't be coming back, especially if we are still in the championship. I would get Brayford back here on loan in Jan' possibly even sign him. Makes our squad incredibly strong. Both Wisdom and Brayford can play CB and RB and Brayford could also spend time training, developing and playing as RM.

Come the end of this season (as it stands) our defense will be weak again. Getting Brayford back shows ambition and that we really are making ago for play offs. It would be disastrous for us if he signed for another Championship side permanently in Jan'. 

People seem to be forgetting that Wisdom is on loan. At the end of the season he will be gone and won't be coming back, especially if we are still in the championship. I would get Brayford back here on loan in Jan' possibly even sign him. Makes our squad incredibly strong. Both Wisdom and Brayford can play CB and RB and Brayford could also spend time training, developing and playing as RM.

Come the end of this season (as it stands) our defense will be weak again. Getting Brayford back shows ambition and that we really are making ago for play offs. It would be disastrous for us if he signed for another Championship side permanently in Jan'. 

With three right backs, there is need to sign one until the summer when Smith and Wisdom loans are up, it will just be a waste of resources getting Brayford in and I doubt he'd be interested in return or if Evans/SMc/Simmo want him.

Also if he can't break into the Cardiff team, is he a player that will help towards a promotion push or cope in the PL?

The current Cardiff right back has been impressive this season and maybe he will have to wait for his chance and show the right attitude.

Wisdom is a good player - but, from what I've seen I don't think there is much between Wisdom (now) and Brayford.. 

If Brayford was available I would pull out all the stops to get him, and then Wisdom at centre back.

Wisdom's main asset is defending - he is an incredible defender.

Brayford is much more an all-round threat, but as I said.. for now. I think Wisdom will end up playing as a centre half anyway. 

Archived