James O'Connor

CumbrianRam

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easily the worst player I've ever seen wear a Derby shirt.

Not even close.

Is a good footballer, can see that - but too prone to errors, funny how not 12 months ago people were praising him and I went on record saying he makes too many mistakes and isn't good enough.

Now people have gone to the other side of the spectra and now his the worst player in the world.

He is a below par championship defender, prone to making mistakes but good on the ball. I think he'd be a good signing for a league one side. 

Not even close.

Is a good footballer, can see that - but too prone to errors, funny how not 12 months ago people were praising him and I went on record saying he makes too many mistakes and isn't good enough.

Now people have gone to the other side of the spectra and now his the worst player in the world.

He is a below par championship defender, prone to making mistakes but good on the ball. I think he'd be a good signing for a league one side. 

I'd say he's a lower-mid Championship standard RB, but we never once bothered to play him in his favoured position! Even when we put him in central defence he was on the left side!

League One CB and League 2 LB.

I'm sat here just trying to think who could've been worse? After Ambitious' wide generalisation on my comment, just want to make it clear I didn't say worst player in the world, nor did I ever claim he was a decent player.

Ben Davies' performance against Bristol City a couple of years ago was pretty bad, everything he did went wrong. I used to loathe Lee Morris and Paul Boertien, I was flabbergasted that Youl Mawene could win player of the year.

Nope, not since 1992 (when I first started watching DCFC) have I seen a more incompetent player in a Derby shirt. 

I'm sat here just trying to think who could've been worse? After Ambitious' wide generalisation on my comment, just want to make it clear I didn't say worst player in the world, nor did I ever claim he was a decent player.

Ben Davies' performance against Bristol City a couple of years ago was pretty bad, everything he did went wrong. I used to loathe Lee Morris and Paul Boertien, I was flabbergasted that Youl Mawene could win player of the year.

Nope, not since 1992 (when I first started watching DCFC) have I seen a more incompetent player in a Derby shirt. 

Laurent Robert? Eddie Lewis? Stern John? Danny Graham? Robert Earnshaw? .. the list is absolutely endless.

How disappointed must he be? POY as a RB and didn't get a chance to show what he can do there. It's not excatly his fault his was played out of natural position and I'm pretty sure thats one of biggest reason for mistakes he made.

Wis him well (and wish we get him out of our wage bill too).

Fadiga, Kaku, Jason Talbot, Holdsworth, Whelan, Feilhaber, Darren Powell.

Fadiga was pretty good, sent him back because he was too much like idiakez - I remember at the time, people were pissed off.

Remember him having a beaut free kick saved at pride park! 

Archived