James O'Connor

CumbrianRam

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@SNicholsonDT: Jimmy O'Connor back at Derby after training with Bristol City last week. Derby waiting to hear from City #dcfc #dcfcfans

Sending him on trial was never a good idea, should have just created a YouTube video of his best bits, loads of interest, first to give us a fiver can have him

@SNicholsonDT: Jimmy O'Connor back at Derby after training with Bristol City last week. Derby waiting to hear from City #dcfc #dcfcfans

Sending him on trial was never a good idea, should have just created a YouTube video of his best bits, loads of interest, first to give us a fiver can have him

Does he have any best bits?

I'm sure Bristol will have him on the cheap they always have our rejects.

just curious on another subject is brayford injured as he's not getting into the Cardiff 18 man squad if not can we loan him back?

Whoneedsbray?

Rather keep Freeman in, already shown he can be better than Bray in his recent performances, 3-4 years younger as well isn't he?

I wasn't meaning get rid of freeman as I think he's a good player I was thinking get brayford back for rb this season and use freeman at left back back use Forsyth wide left or something ;)

Can never forgive Daryl Powell for ruining the fulfilment of a dream.  There was Ruud Gullit actually playing football at the Baseball Ground right in front of me   -----   and clumsy DP trod on him and broke his foot.....................

Archived