Derby County v Leicester City

-JW-

Asanovic I understand what you're saying, particularly given Keogh's couple of howlers in the first half yesterday. However Keogh also made a couple of great last ditch tackles as well.

I have no issue with Buxton due to where he's come from. He's just limited.

Keogh is the better player overall, in my opinion.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies if I came across as a grumpy old scrote there Jay, a combination of losing our undefeated record at home so early in the season and the thought of that little skank driving home think how marvelous he is got the better of me. 

If that was O'Driscoll that got them off to their flyer I wouldn't feel so bad, I'm afraid I'm very much a Davies hater.

"http://www.gamecanadian.com/public/style_emoticons/default/Beer%20emoticon" alt="Beer%20emoticon">

No worries mate - I understand the frustration and dislike of Billy - I went to the majority of games during the 06/07 season and we were an ugly unattractive side under his management. He was and is a petulant arrogant little **** but at least we were difficult to beat and ground out results, the kind of thing that gets you promotion. I'm afraid I don't have a lot of faith in Clough, never have had, and having listened to the game yesterday the same old problems are still there; ropey defending of corners, long balls and set pieces, no ability to go to a plan B when we are outsmarted tactically by the opposition, no width in our midfield, precious little service to our forwards, and a arsey defensive manager who seems to refuse to accept when he has got it wrong, even though it seems obvious to the majority of us who follow the team. I'm not a full on wrist slasher in the sideshowbob mould, and I have said that Clough deserves this season and maybe next to show us what he can do, but to me the signs are already there that it could be another season of inconsistency and that's not a happy thought. That said, I'm going to Yeovil next week so im still trying to keep the faith!!

I can think of plenty of players who get stuck in, i don't think that means we start comparing them to Tevez, when Russell bangs a few goals in and shows some real technical quality, then the comparison might have some weight. Whatever Forsyth did before he's been bought in to play left full back, that means he needs to be able to defend properly!

Obviously you did not follow him while he was playing for Dundee at all then. The comparison with Tevez is very accurate but does not imply that he is as good as Tevez does it. Other people who know about him will see it as an accurate comparison. 

Asanovic I understand what you're saying, particularly given Keogh's couple of howlers in the first half yesterday. However Keogh also made a couple of great last ditch tackles as well.

I have no issue with Buxton due to where he's come from. He's just limited.

Keogh is the better player overall, in my opinion.

The one I remember was due to him making an absolute howler and he had to chase back, which he can do.

I've always been questionable over Keogh, has his good games but so prone to making mistakes it's worrying.

I miss the invasion of Leicester fans that we used to get.

I think telling them they aren't a rivals finally worked. Even the team looks beatable now.

I.... I want them back. I like the three way rivalry. There, I said it. "Rivalry".

Come back?

We'll talk about the Play Off final defeat?

just watched a bit of the game on the full 90 and as I thought hendrick played well good first touch and range of passing.keogh and freeman seem to be playing on the floor from the back whereas bucko hoofs clear anywhere will do and forsyth just boots it up down the left flank or for Russell to head when he could just pass it down the side to bryson

Frustration.

That's all the booing is, a knee jerk reaction of disappointment,

It caused an argument in the lower east stand just after FT with 2 men arguing.

Some people can't express disappointment without booing.

I blame the Prem season shambles, you never heard booing until the very last home game humiliation.

Archived