Brighton & Hove Albion v Derby County

-JW-

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are the highlights only on Ramsplayer now? They used to be on the BBC site :(

My digibox seems to have conveniently lost my series link of The Football League Show for the new season.

There some on YouTube put up by Brighton I think

I've only watched the first half back. Agree Hendrick was better than I thought as well. Forsyth and Russell were worst than I thought though, Forsyth gave the ball away so often. Not been very impressed with Russell so far, has done f*ck all in both league games.

We definitely shaded the first half, think both sides had 1 clear cut chance each and took it. Thought it was pretty drab in an attacking sense but we did keep possession well. We created a couple of half chances from the edge of the box, which was more than they could muster. They should have had a penno though, stupid from Coutts.

I love Coutts, he's such a little c*nt, always moaning, mouthing off, time wasting, making niggly fouls. Just got that face of someone who used to live on a council estate, play for some absolute thug like Sunday side and get in fights with people cos they looked at him funny. 

Thing is though that Russell was clearly identified as a threat before the match, he was given far less time on the ball than Martin.

I think Russell could be the biggest waste of money since buying a rams lotto ticket.

Hope I'm wrong.

Well, on one of them anyway.

He'll be alright. Two hours of football isn't enough to judge. He already has one goal and a very near miss. He just needs to get accustomed to the faster pace of Championship football. I also think he needs to stay central so he is handy to the box when we attack.

Think Russell will prove to be a decent goalscorer and one who doesn't need a shed load of chances to convert. He'll adjust in time, the Championship is played at 100 miles an hour and it'll take him a little time to get used to that.

We've lacked a clinical edge and by adding a fit Martin and Russell I think we stand a better chance of putting away our chances.

I've only watched the first half back. Agree Hendrick was better than I thought as well. Forsyth and Russell were worst than I thought though, Forsyth gave the ball away so often. Not been very impressed with Russell so far, has done f*ck all in both league games.

We definitely shaded the first half, think both sides had 1 clear cut chance each and took it. Thought it was pretty drab in an attacking sense but we did keep possession well. We created a couple of half chances from the edge of the box, which was more than they could muster. They should have had a penno though, stupid from Coutts.

I love Coutts, he's such a little c*nt, always moaning, mouthing off, time wasting, making niggly fouls. Just got that face of someone who used to live on a council estate, play for some absolute thug like Sunday side and get in fights with people cos they looked at him funny.

Russell scored a penalty first game! But hey if he's done **** all then let's go back to missing every pen, ahh the good old pens.

Russell scored a penalty first game! But hey if he's done **** all then let's go back to missing every pen, ahh the good old pens.

Come on, he scored a penno. Good penno, but I'd expect Saul Deeney to step up and score most of the time. Hardly something to judge his overall performance so far on. 

So you cant say whether someone played well or not? Might as well ignore every aspect of every game other than the result then.

When can we start making comments on how they've played? 10 games in?

Just think he needs time, he is in a better leauge now amd needs to get used to the fast pace.

Archived