Burton Albion v Derby County

ladyram

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Provisional Derby County squad Vs Burton (subject to late changes): Grant, Legzdins, Brayford, Forsyth, Bryson, Buxton, Keogh, Coutts, Hendrick, Ward, Russell, Jacobs, Davies, Hughes, Martin, Sammon, Eustace.

Pretty much a matchday 16.

It is the matchday 16. I mean we're trying to get rid of Legzdins but while he is here, he is better than an injured Deeney.

Subject to  late changes?

Someone going?

Someone not quite fully fit?

Someone coming in? ;-)

Maybe something to do with the u21 game today? Just guessing.

As far as Gjokaj goes... he played at Bohs and Vale... and was hindered at Vale playing next to Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Maybe something to do with the u21 game today? Just guessing.

As far as Gjokaj goes... he played at Bohs and Vale... and was hindered at Vale playing next to Stone Cold Steve Austin.

I have no idea what the poor kid did to deserve Stone Cold next to him, who did use his famed stunner....stunning the opposition with how inept he was.

I have no idea what the poor kid did to deserve Stone Cold next to him, who did use his famed stunner....stunning the opposition with how inept he was.

He may as well done the middle finger taunt to us fans too with that display

"http://emts.rjcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin-Finger-wwestalker" alt="Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin-Finger-wwestalke">

Can I get a 'Hell Yeah'?

Owen Bradley on the 16th (Port Vale game)

@OwenBradley: For those asking; no commentary from BBC Radio Derby tonight, but we will have commentary on the WBA game. Not too long to wait! #dcfcfans

Archived