Burton Albion v Derby County

ladyram

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty sure we're playing a strong side tomorrow. U21's have a friendly tomorrow and I know for a fact Mr Hanson is playing so I'd imagine the other younger/fringe players will be playing also, which would mean no transfer listed players or players on the fringe/youth. We'll have a strong squad for tomorrow...

Pretty sure we're playing a strong side tomorrow. U21's have a friendly tomorrow and I know for a fact Mr Hanson is playing so I'd imagine the other younger/fringe players will be playing also, which would mean no transfer listed players or players on the fringe/youth. We'll have a strong squad for tomorrow...

Hope you're right on this!

Hope you're right on this!

Steve Nicko just tweeted saying we're taking a squad of 16. This would only make you assume that it's strong and the youth (Bennett, ball ect) are playing for the u21's (Hanson definitely is). Also that the transfer listed players won't be near the squad...

Steve Nicko just tweeted saying we're taking a squad of 16. This would only make you assume that it's strong and the youth (Bennett, ball ect) are playing for the u21's (Hanson definitely is). Also that the transfer listed players won't be near the squad...

Would say so... Sounds like we're properly preparing in both this Friendly and West brom.

I think we'll edge it 1-0 in this thrilling local derby.

If it rains as hard as it is in Donington at the moment, we'll be better off playing with players on both water wings.

If it rains as hard as it is in Donington at the moment, we'll be better off playing with players on both water wings.

Drizzling in Burton at the moment...

In other news, DCFC twitter confirmed first team squad with more news to follow.

We'll probably play in white shorts again tonight, which will mean we'll get white shorts on FIFA, because their amazing researchers won't bother to look on the club site.

When you're 19, you have a lot to worry about.

What's the drainage like on burtons pitch?, any chance it may get called off?. Hope not. Outlook does look better for this afternoon

Has stopped raining again in Burton... was just a bit of a deluge.

Provisional Derby County squad Vs Burton (subject to late changes): Grant, Legzdins, Brayford, Forsyth, Bryson, Buxton, Keogh, Coutts, Hendrick, Ward, Russell, Jacobs, Davies, Hughes, Martin, Sammon, Eustace.

Pretty much a matchday 16.

Archived