Fan Engagement programme

Oxram

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a bbc radio derby app on my phone that im sure works when im in oxford.

What app?

I don't like the idea of a subsciption to the site and so can't listen to away games in London... However if they switched to £2/3 a game one-off cost I'd be fine...

What app?

I don't like the idea of a subsciption to the site and so can't listen to away games in London... However if they switched to £2/3 a game one-off cost I'd be fine...

Sorry i was wrong, I tried a few methods an thought that one worked but only for sporscene. Its Rams Player only online as the Player systems are run by the Perform group who have the broadcast rights from the FL.

Made comments about shirts actually sized to women (the Mrs hates the kappa designs won't entertain buying one). Also the dvd thing about the season review should come out actually at the end of the season and not 2-3 weeks before the start of the new.

Made comments about shirts actually sized to women (the Mrs hates the kappa designs won't entertain buying one). Also the dvd thing about the season review should come out actually at the end of the season and not 2-3 weeks before the start of the new.

The skin tight one last season?....looked fine to me, should post a pic up so we can see how tight it is

I asked for real ale, kids games on the pitch at half time, less loud music spoiling the atmosphere, being able to hear the tv in concourse (if you are near them) , better wifi and more reliable ramsplayer commentary. 

No music pre match or goals. Love music but there's a time and a place.

Shift the tellys in the concourse away from where customers queue for drinks. I'm not saying food because it's never seen food.

No dancing kids at ht

Rammie to stop being nice and actually batter away fans.

No 'give us a wave' crap. As far as the cameraman is concerned, nobody sits in the E or SS anyway.

More ladies toilets.

I said more variety in terms of refreshments, using the word refreshments very loosely. Some options other than sausage rolls or pies would be nice occasionally. 

No contrived half time entertainment. No pre-match entertainment. 

Better atmosphere (though not sure how they will attempt to engineer this  unless they pipe recorded cheering into the ground)

Archived