Fan Engagement programme

Oxram

Rams launch new Fan Engagement programme - and are asking fans to take part in a new survey.

The #WeAreDerby fans initiative is Derby County’s new fan engagement programme aimed at making the Rams a great team to support on and off the pitch.

We want you to tell the Club about your experiences with Derby County Football Club, and we’d like to know what we’re doing well and where we need to make improvements.

Please use the following survey to rate your best and worst experiences.

This is the first stage of the consultation process with fans, from which the survey findings will be communicated in due course.

The Rams will also be setting up a working group, including randomly selected survey participants, registered Your 90 participants, the official Derby County Supporters Club and Rams Trust to look at the findings.

The goal for all concerned is to put together a cohesive strategy that everyone can appreciate and understand going forward.

If you would like to be a potential part of the working group then please complete the personal section within the survey, after which we will be in contact by the end of August.

To take part in the survey, follow this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WeAreDerby

We would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to complete the survey and look forward to your constructive feedback and comments.

As an incentive we’re offering three prizes, to be drawn at random, as follows:

* A Derby County signed shirt and £50 DCFCMEGASTORE vouchers

* A Derby County 2013/14 shirt signed by a player of your choice

* A ball signed by the Derby County first-team squad

Closing date for the survey is 5pm, Friday 26th July 2013.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/wearederby-927513.aspx

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just completed it, the questions are on matchday entertainment, staff, safety, food & drinks and rams player. It's not just a tick yes or no either, boxes there for feedback so those that moan about the matchday music this is your chance to say something.

I basically said:
No music when the players are on the pitch to let the atmosphere build. (Didn't think they would give up music)
Rams player needs better quality on match footage.
I dont buy food, and im sure im not the only one, but they don't give a N/A option so that feedback is going to be reliable...
Can't remember anything else.

I think the quality issue is with the Player service but im hoping in telling Derby its not good enough they will get on the case.

Done...

Also no "sometimes" option on a lot of it... So usually I don't get anything other than a coffee, but sometimes if I've come up from London straight to the match I'll get some food...

And the DVD thing... If we'd stuffed the scum 5-0 and palyed amazing I might be tempted to spend £2-3 to watch it again... But not going to buy it every week!

I've left my details though and hope they ring me to follow up...

My issue with Rams Player is not making the radio commentary free, charge for all the video content yes but not radio. I don't know if there is some kind of contract with the league but having to pay for Radio Derby when you are outside the area is a joke.

Could be wasting my time on that one.

My issue with Rams Player is not making the radio commentary free, charge for all the video content yes but not radio. I don't know if there is some kind of contract with the league but having to pay for Radio Derby when you are outside the area is a joke.

Could be wasting my time on that one.

The issue on that one is with the Football League. Go moan at them

C'mon people lets do away with goal music!!!

Please!

Goal music

Kids reading names

Rammie doing.... whatever it is

"C'mon West Stand makes some noise!!"

Fan cam.

Any other ***** American add on.

Pleeease people! Kill the goal music! Please!!

Please?

Tried to get across the point that I couldn't give a toss about anything other than the game and the atmosphere. Oh and stewards and bar stewards.

Content on ramsplayer and on big screen would be good. Not interested in the food there at all.

Tried to get across the point that I couldn't give a toss about anything other than the game and the atmosphere. Oh and stewards and bar stewards.

Content on ramsplayer and on big screen would be good. Not interested in the food there at all.

Apart from being incredibly handsome, you look like the sort of guy that hates goal music?

Oui?

Erm -anyone else fill this in but notice that there is nowhere to complete your name or contact details? How can they choose a winner at random from a load of anonymous survey completers?

I think the random prize is only for those willing to serve on the panel (next to last page, there's a button which opens up a panel for your contact details) or for the club to be able to contact you for further details

Archived