Conor Sammon

TopRam

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fish still has three years on his contract and unless a club needs to sell, players very rarely move when they have that amount left on their contract.

There's alot of fishery companies in that part of the country so I reckon some journo has mixed up his tackles and his nets.

His overall contribution to the team is worth more than 2m, I think anything less than 3.5m is derisory. He is good for 15 goals and an abundance of endevour, hard work and assists. Even if true, for me it's a NO SELL!

How is he good for 15 goals when he only scored half that total?

9 isn't half of 15

No, 7.5 is. But round that up to the nearest whole number, as you cannot score half a goal, and you get to 8, which is how many Sammon scored.

Not sure of this 9 you mention. What is it in relation to?

How is he good for 15 goals when he only scored half that total?

Based on the fact that he has improved and learnt the way of the Championship, I expect him to improve on his tally of last season and 15 is a realistic improvement.

Another top flight manager who knows less than our fans!

Jury still out on Sammon for me but I would have thought he would be an integral part of the team if also playing Russell and Ward up top.

Not sure what other international player who plays the Sammon role we could pick up for £2million.

And can we please stop with the Billy Sharp thing now, we're beginning to look like some creepy stalkers. He only scored 2 more goals than Sammon last season and would probably bring a lot less to the team in terms of assists and workload...why am I trying to talk sensibly here...forget that last sentence....he scored a lot of goals for a Ssausagehorpe team about 6 year ago...get him in.

Based on the fact that he has improved and learnt the way of the Championship, I expect him to improve on his tally of last season and 15 is a realistic improvement.

He improved? even though his scoring was less frequent? Hmmm

Another top flight manager who knows less than our fans!

Jury still out on Sammon for me but I would have thought he would be an integral part of the team if also playing Russell and Ward up top.

Not sure what other international player who plays the Sammon role we could pick up for £2million.

And can we please stop with the Billy Sharp thing now, we're beginning to look like some creepy stalkers. He only scored 2 more goals than Sammon last season and would probably bring a lot less to the team in terms of assists and workload...why am I trying to talk sensibly here...forget that last sentence....he scored a lot of goals for a Ssausagehorpe team about 6 year ago...get him in.

Sharp scored 3 more goals; had 2 fewer assists in 15 fewer games.

At least get the facts correct if you are trying to talk sense :-)

Archived