Conor Sammon

TopRam

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8 goals 9 goals who cares when both are pathetic tally's for a centre forward in a team who creates as many chances as ours.

Also a bit fat Zero for ROI 7 caps, the ratios getting bigger.

At the end of the day i was just pointing out that somebody was wrong.

I don't count cup goals as they don't get you promoted.

so for me, in his bread and butter games, he scored 8 goals, including a measly ONE away from home.

EDIT: But, as I was answering Chewbacca fanciful statement, you'll have to ask if Chewbacca's 15 predicted goals from Sammon were including cup games or not. That way we can determine if it's half.

so for me, in his bread and butter games, he scored 8 goals, including a measly ONE away from home.

EDIT: But, as I was answering Chewbacca fanciful statement, you'll have to ask if Chewbacca's 15 predicted goals from Sammon were including cup games or not. That way we can determine if it's half.

A goal is a goal. So is johnny russell **** because he scored a few Scottish cup goals? After all they don't count.

Based on the fact that he has improved and learnt the way of the Championship, I expect him to improve on his tally of last season and 15 is a realistic improvement.

He will score 15.

Finally, somebody who knows what they're on about.

A goal is a goal. So is johnny russell **** because he scored a few Scottish cup goals? After all they don't count.

NO, not at all. Dont get your panties in a twist Doris, if you're gonna muscle into someone else's debate then have the respect to pay attention.

I was talking about the league, Chewbacca was talking about the Championship. So there we have it.

Chewbacca thinks he will just about double his total at this level.

Russell, is not part of this conversation. He has not just played at this level and nobody is predicting that somehow he'll do twice as good at the same level as previous season!

NO, not at all. Dont get your panties in a twist Doris, if you're gonna muscle into someone else's debate then have the respect to pay attention.

I was talking about the league, Chewbacca was talking about the Championship. So there we have it.

Chewbacca thinks he will just about double his total at this level.

Russell, is not part of this conversation. He has not just played at this level and nobody is predicting that somehow he'll do twice as good at the same level as previous season!

Names not doris, it's nijul. Don't wear panties, i go commando

Translation:

I was wrong but if you think I'm going to admit that, you will have a long wait.

1 away goal all season and people want more than £2 million, laughable.

This would genuinely be the greatest footballing news of the summer if true.

Trapattoni deserves a lot of credit for this valuation, talking him up in the media and giving him a few caps has probably tripled his value. 

Sharp scored 3 more goals; had 2 fewer assists in 15 fewer games.

At least get the facts correct if you are trying to talk sense :-)

Has anyone out there got a calculator that works? 11 - 9 = 2...at least get the facts correct! 

The fact that he played 15 fewer games would be a worry for me too, as it would surely indicate that he is injury prone or wasn't deemed good enough to get in a team that only just managed to finish above us!

when I said any transfer news I meant on Sammon, seeing as its his thread and because the tread was beginning to go off topic.

Lol

Hypocrite

:p

Archived