The beautiful thing about America.

RamOfKansas

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

America is the best country in the world for natural things..

It has everything, rangiing from every climate possible, to deserts, forests, lakes, amazing surf, beaches, mountains, ski ranges, natural wonders...

Everything.. It's a country of countries..

It also has beautiful women and in many parts really friendly people..

Exploring America is a bit like......making love to a beautiful woman..

starting in the north, you work your way south....exploring the landscape.....enjoying the sights.

From the bright lights and the busy streets to the open plains....until finally...to the soft warm banks at the mouth of the Mississippi.

Baton Rouge!......I'm coming lambsy.

Whatever type of person you are, there is a state/city that would be perfect for you to live in...

If you like sports, but aren't a fan of the hot weather, places like Detroit and Chicago are perfect.. If you like sports, but aren't a fan of cold weather, places like Texas would be perfect..

The likes of Florida and California offer brilliant weather and nice beaches.. Obviously Calif is better for surfing..

If you like deserts, dry climates and places to do hikes.. Utah and Arizona is a decent place.. If you like skiing, Colorado, Montana and even Washington state has mountains and lots of snow..

If you like lakes and forests, Oregon is beautiful and green..

Obviously the northeast with New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Washington DC is a different world altogether..

The only places that don't really appeal to me in the US are those in the northeast and the middle states (sorry ROK).. Dakotas, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas (seriosuly what is there to do in Arkansas)  and the likes of Alabama and Georgia are no-no's for me..

For my lifestyle California is perfect, whether that's below LA towards San Diego or even above near San Fran given the good weather, laid back lifestyle, nice coastal areas and not too crowded.. I'd hate to live in LA unless I was rich where I'd probably live in Newport or Malibu or somewhere like that..

Exploring America is a bit like......making love to a beautiful woman..

starting in the north, you work your way south....exploring the landscape.....enjoying the sights.

From the bright lights and the busy streets to the open plains....until finally...to the soft warm banks at the mouth of the Mississippi.

Baton Rouge!......I'm coming lambsy.

ahhh! The warm mouth of the Mississippi!!!

Whatever type of person you are, there is a state/city that would be perfect for you to live in...

If you like sports, but aren't a fan of the hot weather, places like Detroit and Chicago are perfect.. If you like sports, but aren't a fan of cold weather, places like Texas would be perfect..

The likes of Florida and California offer brilliant weather and nice beaches.. Obviously Calif is better for surfing..

If you like deserts, dry climates and places to do hikes.. Utah and Arizona is a decent place.. If you like skiing, Colorado, Montana and even Washington state has mountains and lots of snow..

If you like lakes and forests, Oregon is beautiful and green..

Obviously the northeast with New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Washington DC is a different world altogether..

The only places that don't really appeal to me in the US are those in the northeast and the middle states (sorry ROK).. Dakotas, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas (seriosuly what is there to do in Arkansas)  and the likes of Alabama and Georgia are no-no's for me..

For my lifestyle California is perfect, whether that's below LA towards San Diego or even above near San Fran given the good weather, laid back lifestyle, nice coastal areas and not too crowded.. I'd hate to live in LA unless I was rich where I'd probably live in Newport or Malibu or somewhere like that..

You've never strolled through Darley park, along the river Derwent and then sat with a pint outside the Dolphin have you Bris?

It's quite obvious that no one country could ever hope to compare with what is available geographically in the USA - basically because it's so big. I'm sure it's got its cesspits too

Archived