The beautiful thing about America.

RamOfKansas

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

America is the best country in the world for natural things..

It has everything, rangiing from every climate possible, to deserts, forests, lakes, amazing surf, beaches, mountains, ski ranges, natural wonders...

Everything.. It's a country of countries..

It also has beautiful women and in many parts really friendly people..

It hasn't got history though mate. Not for a history geek like me. Mediterranean history is wonderful.

Greek/Macedonian, Roman and Alexander's empire have left a mind blowing trail.

Italy for me is like a giant sweet shop. It has all I need

It hasn't got history though mate. Not for a history geek like me. Mediterranean history is wonderful.

Greek/Macedonian, Roman and Alexander's empire have left a mind blowing trail.

Completely agree with this

Agreed, although it has to be one of the most imperfect countries in the world. Everything's wonky over there, and it's wonky because everyone is corrupt, and everyone is corrupt because that seems to be the way their economic system works....

Love it to bits though. My favourite country in Europe after the UK, which I also hate.

As for America, I don't know where to start. It's such a big country, it's hardly worth commenting on the country overall, things vary from state to state.

It's one of those places you can know so much about without ever going. I've never been myself, but I'd love to one day. Indy 500 is right near the top of my bucket list.

A lot to dislike about the US, but a lot to love as well.

Archived