naming rights of PP

SuperSheep

I'm just wandering if there is any truth in this or its just the usual $&%#.

but, on twitter (yes I know, what am I doing on twitter) I saw an account who was giving an overview of all the questions that were asked and the answers of the Sam rush interveiw. I didn't believe any of it till he tweeted about the 3 at the back formation before anyone like Nicholson tweeted about it.

And one of the tweets was :

@dcfc_news

On naming rights of pride park, rush said that he is looking to sell the naming rights of pride park to build a partnership with partners.

It probably is just rubbish but if anyone has access to the interview, could they check if theirs any truth in this. Cheers

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pride Park Stadium as a name has grown on me, but it has no emotional pull really. Not like the Baseball Ground.

I would have no problem with the stadium being re-named (usual proviso - money to fund players etc) 

Pride Park Stadium as a name has grown on me, but it has no emotional pull really. Not like the Baseball Ground.

I would have no problem with the stadium being re-named (usual proviso - money to fund players etc) 

You will when we're playing in the Buy Mobiles.Net Bowl

if we sell the naming rights i'd like it to have some sort of connection to derby, like the Rolls-Royce Arena or Bombardier stadium. if its some crappy american business that sells pencil sharpeners then they can fook off.

And 5 years down the line once the die has been cast....!??

I have liked the name Pride Park from the day one. Derby has a lot of history to be proud of. And I like the stadium too. If we sell the right which will happen sooner or later everywhere, I will still think our stadium as a Pride Park.

Totally for this. Widespread across other European leagues etc Remember there is already sponsored stands at most grounds, may as well sponsor the stadium, fans are going to refer to it still as Pride Park, sponsor away!

Archived