AFC Bournemouth to host Real Madrid

froggg

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to keep reservations on some of the Real Madrid players for this season..

For example under Mourinho some of the guys turned into arrogant, horrible, dirty players whilst Ancelotti comes across as a gentleman it'll be interesting to see if the attitudes change of certain players..

One of thoise being Marcelo.. The guy for the past 2 years has been a grade A c0ck and such a dislikeable player especially in the classicos.. But he wasn't like that before, so we'll see if he changes.. The same goes for Pepe, Di Maria and Khedida.. Even Ozil in the classicos was an outright t!t

I'm going to keep reservations on some of the Real Madrid players for this season..

For example under Mourinho some of the guys turned into arrogant, horrible, dirty players whilst Ancelotti comes across as a gentleman it'll be interesting to see if the attitudes change of certain players..

One of thoise being Marcelo.. The guy for the past 2 years has been a grade A c0ck and such a dislikeable player especially in the classicos.. But he wasn't like that before, so we'll see if he changes.. The same goes for Pepe, Di Maria and Khedida.. Even Ozil in the classicos was an outright t!t

Couldn´t agree more, hate all of them.

However, I reckon Sergio Ramos is beyond even Ancellotti´s help

Couldn´t agree more, hate all of them.

However, I reckon Sergio Ramos is beyond even Ancellotti´s help

Haha Sergio Ramos is actually my favourite defender ever, I rate him so highly, that's why I left him out..

But you're right, he's got a short fuse at times and more often than not under Mourinho he just lost the plot.. I don't think they ever got on either and it wasn't until after Euro 2012 that he seemed to calm down abit.. Towards the end of 2013 he even started praising the Barca players and even mentioned Busquets as a friend..

But on the other hand I'll always remember that disgusting attempt at breaking Messi's leg during the first clasico (5-0).. It was horrific and the haulmarks or a sore loser and a coward.. (Similar to Tyson/Holyfield)

We were a feature in the press in the run up to their Champions league semi final - unfortunately it was about how they could come from behind just like they did against us all those years ago.

Against Dortmund?

I only caught the second half of that game..

Yeah when they lost the first leg 4-1 - they were using our match against them to keep the fans hopes up

Their opponents last time didn't have Hunter and Bremner to put up with four days before the second leg.

Archived