Wimbledon 2013

Day

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish someone would tell McEnroe that Jokeavic and del Pocho aren't in Wimbledon this year.

Still the best commentator for the tennis by a long way. Him and Barry Davies would be a great combo. Becker has a really bad case of the Andy Townsend's

Still the best commentator for the tennis by a long way. Him and Barry Davies would be a great combo. Becker has a really bad case of the Andy Townsend's

I tend to agree, Becker and Castle were useless in that Murray game. It is the way they way them names are said America but I just have a chuckle at it really.

Doesn't matter - he's fantastic. Where he dug that comeback from I will never know.

I reckon it's because of Lendle, he's been a different player since he became his coach, no hissy fits, he's just getting on with it - and as usual Lendle never shows owt except his poker face.

I'm chuffed for them both, go on Andy lad.

And I couldn't care less if he's Scottish or British, who cares?

I reckon it's because of Lendle, he's been a different player since he became his coach, no hissy fits, he's just getting on with it - and as usual Lendle never shows owt except his poker face.

I'm chuffed for them both, go on Andy lad.

And I couldn't care less if he's Scottish or British, who cares?

he's British at the moment :lol: B) B)

Archived