Wimbledon 2013

David

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see Rafa not blaming his injuries yesterday - but people asking him if he was fit enough to play? Of course he deemed himself fit enough, if he wasn't he wouldn't have walked onto court.

He had a bad day but he loves playing on grass. If he gets fit, he'll be back next year.

I want some more upsets before this weeks done, particulaly in the mens game cos while the tennis is great, there's never anyone different to challenge. And I'd put money on the guy who knocked Raffs out, will be knocked out himself before the SF's. Yesterday he played well but he got lucky.

If Djoko's still there at the end, I reckon the titles his.

Is anyone doing that Wimbledon watch thingie when they track the demise of our female tennis players until there are none left, normally before the start of the second week?

I used to.

Robson might be good enough to win a grand slam event in the next few years, and Watson's a cracking player too.

Is anyone doing that Wimbledon watch thingie when they track the demise of our female tennis players until there are none left, normally before the start of the second week?

It shows how much they've improved then, it used to be all over on day one!

Say what you like about Andy Murray but his personality really comes across at Wimbledon

Which is a shame because he's a cnut

Did you watch the documentary about him the other night on BBC.....it was excellent, and he seems to be a really nice and likeable person...not the jumped up little jocko ***** i always thought he was.

Did you watch the documentary about him the other night on BBC.....it was excellent, and he seems to be a really nice and likeable person...not the jumped up little jocko ***** i always thought he was.

I've always thought that many people didn't like him because they just don't 'get' his very dry sense of humour. The "Anyone but England" statement being a case in point - and people still bring it up.

Oh, wait....

I've always thought that many people didn't like him because they just don't 'get' his very dry sense of humour. The "Anyone but England" statement being a case in point - and people still bring it up.

Oh, wait....

He explains that pretty well on the documentary, just seemed a really nice guy.

Heartbreaking when they were talking about Dunblane....wow.

I reckon they've been doing something to the grass this year - at this rate Murray will be the only one left uninjured and be champion by default.

Archived