Tulisa drugs scandal

Cardifframs

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Made her more attractive for me.

Dealing drugs makes somebody attractive?

Dear god.

Any thoughts on if this cocaine ends up in the hands of kids?

Ffs. If it's true ( and by all accounts the police have proof on film) - chuck her in the slammer with the rest of the loser dealers.

Dealing drugs makes somebody attractive?

Dear god.

Any thoughts on if this cocaine ends up in the hands of kids?

Ffs. If it's true ( and by all accounts the police have proof on film) - chuck her in the slammer with the rest of the loser dealers.

I dont really know anything about this case. From what I read, some bloke (reported) wanted some gear so she pointed him in the direction of her mate. Is this case? F*ck knows. Hardly dealing though if this is true. Not very wise in her position, but hardly worth labelling her scum of the earth. 

I dont really know anything about this case. From what I read, some bloke (reported) wanted some gear so she pointed him in the direction of her mate. Is this case? F*ck knows. Hardly dealing though if this is true. Not very wise in her position, but hardly worth labelling her scum of the earth.

If the police have proof that she was dealing cocaine, then she should be punished. She knows it's illegal and what it does to people.

So if she's said go and see my mate, isn't that just as bad? It's hardly condoning it is it?

One of those stories where I really struggle to summon up any sort of interest, and fail.

She's a talentless nob who isn't remotely attractive, and I don't care about her personal life anymore than my next door neighbour (and I'm not a nosy neighbour,obvs)

Archived