Rams Fans wanted for TV appearance on Gadget Show - Channel 5

therams69

Hi all

I have been approached by Channel 5 to co-ordinate a group of supporters who would like to appear on TV for the programme 'The Gadget Show'.

They would like supporters of all age ranges to appear in the South Stand in Derby shirts and scarfs etc for some filming.

Filming will be on Friday 07 June 2013 and we will be meeting at 1630 outside the main entrance. Filming should last no longer than 2 hours.

I cannot go too much into the plans but its basically about as football fans how we use our phones, tablets etc to watch football and other sport.

Great coverage for Derby County as they will be advertised throughout the programme as well.

If you are interested please get in touch with me either via @dcfc_flagman on twitter or by email at webster23@hotmail.co.uk

Should be a laugh if nothing else! Looking for around 50-60 supporters.

Cheers

Nick

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Numbers looking very good already! Managed to get 60 odd fans up for it which was their target. Hoping to get 80 if possible. If your still interested please get in touch! Nick

Can we just pole up on the day, or do we have to register?

Bet they wouldn't want me, I'm not the best when it comes to using phones and such.

It'd be technophobism on their part.

Archived