New Striker ???

FeedTheFish

Clough in the hunt for another striker to add to his ranks this summer.

Nigel Clough has revealed he is in the market to add another striker to his Derby County squad this summer.

Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/forward-thinking-829504.aspx#QAvJB9XUHkcbxqtC.99

Ive heard some rumors that it might be: 

Matty Fryatt - Possible wont get a game now Hull are in the premier leauge

Lee Novak - Free agent by Huddersfield

James Vaughn - ?????

Billy Sharp - highly doubtful 

Simeon Jackson - Free agent ( my personal favorite)

​Thoughts ? 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to see Tyson given the chance he was well on form start of the season with I think 5 goals in four games but then got dropped for samon

Where on earth did you pull that nonsense from?

He scored against Scunny (who didn't?) and the Wendies - and that was it, as far as I can remember.

Vaughan, Waghorn or Fryatt are probably all on the list and any one of them would do me, dunno anything about this Russell character.

If we are looking for 1 more striker it will surely be someone who is at the top end as I doubt Sammon or Martin will get 15+.So we need someone who will score goals whatever league they are in madden,grigg,sharp etc.

So Jackson and Novak can be ruled out no different to Tyson or Theo if anything worse.

Clough in the hunt for another striker to add to his ranks this summer.

Nigel Clough has revealed he is in the market to add another striker to his Derby County squad this summer.

Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/forward-thinking-829504.aspx#QAvJB9XUHkcbxqtC.99

Ive heard some rumors that it might be: 

Matty Fryatt - Possible wont get a game now Hull are in the premier leauge

Lee Novak - Free agent by Huddersfield

James Vaughn - ?????

Billy Sharp - highly doubtful 

Simeon Jackson - Free agent ( my personal favorite)

​Thoughts ? 

None really set the pulse racing, why do we need 4 strikers anyway? Why don't we have 3 strikers instead whom can each score 15 goals a piece, or am I being too simplistic?

None really set the pulse racing, why do we need 4 strikers anyway? Why don't we have 3 strikers instead whom can each score 15 goals a piece, or am I being too simplistic?

15 goals? - Sammon? - no; Martin? - no; Ward? - No

Scored the winner against Birmingham?

Yes he did, but the poster was going on about the start of the season. Birmingham was about a third of the season gone, so that match wasn't part of Tyson's '5 in 4' streak which actually turned out to be 2 in 2

Archived