Promotion next season?

Hans

Fair comment, from memory we usually sign 1 player per summer for a sizeable fee (2 last year with Keogh and Sammon although one of them was balanced by selling Shackell). I can see the same pattern happening but with any additional money coming from whatever we can raise from sales.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not a chance in hell, the board won't spend money, good players aren't interested and Clough is out of his depth !

Most of the cherries are withering and falling off my tree.

Why don't you follow suit?

I don't understand why Rush would come out and say that we will be happy and surprised with what happens in this transfer window if its just going to be the same old bullsh*t.

Do you think that some Derby fans are capable of handling anything different from the same old bullish*t?

come on guys the season has not even started yet and were all doom and gloom we knowe we have some very very spacail kids coming through the ranks as james hendson i would like see him given game time, even if means if likes will huges or jeff hendrink it gives us something different.

even will huges show a lot of more experance players up and his compsure on the ball his age is out of this world, and we have appentley a spacail young striker appently maybe next jemaine defore so our future is bright and black and white, but i still hate the yanks guts to bits i wish they would sell up to someone who can give nigal some really money to play with.

I honestly think that the last couple of seasons have been some sort of 'practice' you know, just to let Cloughie get the squad and sus things out. I'm not totally convinced that we've really gone for it at any point even though everyone watching felt we could have.

Maybe it's a ridiculous excuse but I think we'll surprise everyone next season. I reckon we'll see a huge effort. All we really need is a ruthless centre forward...

Up the rams!

I honestly think that the last couple of seasons have been some sort of 'practice' you know, just to let Cloughie get the squad and sus things out. I'm not totally convinced that we've really gone for it at any point even though everyone watching felt we could have.

Maybe it's a ridiculous excuse but I think we'll surprise everyone next season. I reckon we'll see a huge effort. All we really need is a ruthless centre forward...

Up the rams!

I really want to believe this!

We NEED to be promoted next season. If not we'll be likely to lose Hendrick, Hughes and if not this season Brayford. Fair play we'd get money to strengthen, but we'd be losing three key players and hoping the replacements will gel in time. 

• 1 year later...

Any other good threads to dig up? I like it.

especially when it makes the suicidal meltdowns that we have now look utterly pathetic.

We laughed at the idea of being anywhere near the position we are now. Now we're moaning that we are only in this position now. Animalisa was spot on with his sarcastic 12th man post

Archived