Those T-Shirts

rad1919

I've been watching the Leicester v Watford match tonight and noticed the club had handed out some cheap, plastic, fan like things, for the fans to bang together in an attempt to create an atmosphere.

It took me back to those ill fated t-shirts that ended up on the pitch and those horrendous ram masks that our supporters were asked to strap to their faces. I also seem to remember "Ewey" (Rammies lady sheep friend) making an appearance at some point in the recent past.

Any more memories of all things not required at a football ground?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robert Maxwell

Rattles

People dressed up in comedy attire such as nuns

Inflatable beachballs (as the Liverpool supporter whom let one one the pitch at Roker Park allowing Sunderland to score will testify)

Streakers

Thermos flasks

Airdie supporters.

(Anyone else recall our Texaco Cup triumph?)  :huh:

I do Steve. We beat Man U in the final. Still got the programme somewhere.

When I did the stadium tour a few years ago I had to explain the Watney Cup to the guy showing us around and also explain what Watneys Red Barrel was. Kids eh!

I do Steve. We beat Man U in the final. Still got the programme somewhere.

When I did the stadium tour a few years ago I had to explain the Watney Cup to the guy showing us around and also explain what Watneys Red Barrel was. Kids eh!

That was the other one Baht'at!

Me and Mo55y were at both.

We won th Watney cup 4-1 against Man U.  Anyone who doubts these cups' relevance hs only to ask anyone who was there to describe Bobby Charlton in tears at the end.......After Mexico 70 that was too much for the poor guy.

We played Airdrie in the Texaco Cup final @ thr BBG on a Wednesday night.

Why can't they be like we were.....perfect in every way

Oh, what's the matter with kids today?

People dressed up in comedy attire such as nuns?

They might really BE nuns though! :o

This is true :) OK substitute that one for pseudo-hard Geordie fans demonstrating this by not wearing a top in sub zero temperatures and waving it around their heads showing off their giant beer guts

Archived