Blackburn Rovers v Derby County

Duracell

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can no longer listen to RD commentary because of this shrieking, hysterical clown. I did though tune in to listen to NC's interview afterwards, and Ed Dawes sounded like a petulant child.

It made me laugh as Clough slapped him down after a ridiculous question that "surely" we should beat Barnsley with a "if you think anyone could 'surely' get a result in this division then you're a better pundit than us". (or words to that effect) 

I want graham richards back :( he was a proper commentator. I dont know whats going on when this guy is commentating because he so bias towards us and goes mental over every single foul making out its worse than it is.

so we have just got back from blackburn having spent about 120 quid and i want my money back. i need to contact rogue traders to  complain about the cowboys i have had to watch today. blackburn are the crapest team ive seen even worse than huddersfield and we still lost. ive seen some **** over the last 40 years but that was pooh.

I want graham richards back :( he was a proper commentator. I dont know whats going on when this guy is commentating because he so bias towards us and goes mental over every single foul making out its worse than it is.

I was cringing listening this afternoon, the guy is such a drama queen, Roger Davies must be looking forward to the end of the season and not having to listen to that stream of incessant drivel on each of his Saturdays

I was cringing listening this afternoon, the guy is such a drama queen, Roger Davies must be looking forward to the end of the season and not having to listen to that stream of incessant drivel on each of his Saturdays

It is annoying. When he started screaming about the 'punch in the face' which turned out to be nothing, i wanted to throw my radio out the window

in a post match interview , afterwards , the referee said it was 'a stonewall penalty' , but

he didn't want to 'embarrass us' , further by awarding it !!

Phew! We were lucky there! pelee...nice avatar pic...2.8i? A classic.

Is it just me that doesn't give a toss about Clough publicly criticising players?

No it's not just you, I really dont see the problem. Some players will respond, some players won't. I have said it before, one thing you can't criticise Derby for is fielding a team of uninterested players. They always work hard which suggests a motivated team so I have no problem with clough's man management and how he chooses to vent his dissatisfaction at certain players.

Bryson, Keogh, Sammon, & Ward are all free from criticism. They're in the in club.

He loves his scapegoats. B Davies, Theo, Bailey, Coutts, Cwyka, Jacobs, Buxton... Anyone but himself.

He's never once said "I got it wrong". He's a horrible football manager. A bully, and a coward.

one of your worst posts ever-and that's saying something!

Must admit I thought Sammon and Martin were ok in the first half. I was sat amongst the Blackburn and trust me they were sweating bricks at times.

Martin's first half header was a guaranteed goal but for a fine save from their keeper. Sammon was achingly close to heading in another cross too.

What angers is how lethargic both seemed second half. In fact the whole team looked like they couldn't be arsed for long periods.

Forgot about Martin's header, probably should've scored that!

It is annoying. When he started screaming about the 'punch in the face' which turned out to be nothing, i wanted to throw my radio out the window

Am glad you said that I had the feelings about the same incident. Someone at Radio Derby needs to tell him he doesn't need to feel he has to sensationalise every minor incident or become near hysterical about controversies which were never issues in the first place, Davies must think he is a silly kid.

Archived