Max Lowe

ChaddesdenRam

Just seen that Max Lowe helped the England under 16s get to the final of a tournament in France.

This lad is only 15/16 and in my eyes is quality.

Seen him play many a time for the unders.

I'm gonna make a big comparison here, his play is exactly like Ashley Cole/Kieran Gibbs. And I think he has the potential to be one of England's best left backs. Big call I know.

But what on earth do I know and we cannot put any pressure on the young lad. Too much pressure at an early age (I know we get them in young at derby but he is very young to be starting for our under 18s with the quality we have, keeping out Rhys sharpe at left back! ) can ruin players we all know that.

Anyways thought you should all be made aware of how good this lad is. Not got it physically yet or composure obviously but has unbelievable Tekkers (some one hates me saying that :) ).

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen that Max Lowe helped the England under 16s get to the final of a tournament in France.

This lad is only 15/16 and in my eyes is quality.

Seen him play many a time for the unders.

I'm gonna make a big comparison here, his play is exactly like Ashley Cole/Kieran Gibbs. And I think he has the potential to be one of England's best left backs. Big call I know.

But what on earth do I know and we cannot put any pressure on the young lad. Too much pressure at an early age (I know we get them in young at derby but he is very young to be starting for our under 18s with the quality we have, keeping out Rhys sharpe at left back! ) can ruin players we all know that.

Anyways thought you should all be made aware of how good this lad is. Not got it physically yet or composure obviously but has unbelievable Tekkers (some one hates me saying that :) ).

He bases his game on Ashley Cole he is great at first time tackles and has pace to get back and forward. Loves to overlap the midfielder. Him and Sharpe are a great left sided combo pace and skill.Can someone let me know how Berry and Sharpe are getting.Cheers. Plus I think Lowe is 6ft 1-2

This lad is only 15/16 and in my eyes........ but has unbelievable Tekkers (some one hates me saying that :) ).

It sounds like you are referring to the size of his nads....

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived