Montenegro v England

froggg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hugo Montenegro. Had a number one with "The good, the bad and the ugly".

The ugly has already happened tonight with fighting,

At least no England fans were involved.

Now let's have a good game with a bad result for Montenegro.

If the Hugos win and go five points clear we will be staring play-offs in the face.

Come on England!!!!!

Hope England win. Saying that a lot lately. I hate the arrogant circus but they just keep playing racists, thugs or anti-football part timers.

Honestly, are they that short on RBs? Brayford will get a cap at this rate in the next few years. Instead of playing Jay Bothroyd in friendlies couldn't Roy try Baines at RB? Not ideal, might not work but Glen Johnson.

Don't fancy Milner either. A defensive winger? That's like having a sporty three wheeler. What's the point?

Anyway, good luck to them. Hope Rio is watching. Tw@t.

Given that Moldova and San Marino are carp it's basically a 4 way group as everyone should take 12 points off the other two

Ukraine are on -2 as they drew in Moldova

So far we have thr group as..

Montenegro W1 D1 L0 (4 points)

England W0 D2 L0 (2 points)

Poland W 0 D2 L1 (2 points)

(-2) Ukraine W 1 D1 L1 (2 points)

England need to finish top of that group.. Lose tonight and it will be a struggle

I'm watching Montenegro play against a team that looks a lot like England but they're trying to play fast incisive attacking football.

Why are they doing that? I thought Spain were boring and everyone preferred the 20mins passing along the back line before an ambitous Hollywood ball?

This is actually quality!

I'm watching Montenegro play against a team that looks a lot like England but they're trying to play fast incisive attacking football.

Why are they doing that? I thought Spain were boring and everyone preferred the 20mins passing along the back line before an ambitous Hollywood ball?

This is actually quality!

I'm glad you have confirmed what i was thinking. rooney hitting the post in the first few minutes then scoring. whats happened?

Roy Hodgson gets us playing to our strengths, and why not? That tippy tappy ***** is over rated anyway, all it produces is a boring football game regardless of who tries it.

We're a counter attacking nation, always have been, why bother trying something that doesn't come naturally? 

At least it feels like a game of football.

Archived