Rams new partner

Curtains

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jokes aside, this is absolutely laughable, I thought this might be an odd name for some American Billionaire or something, turns out its the local chippie...

We'll be a global brand in no time if we keep pulling in these names.

Jokes aside, this is absolutely laughable, I thought this might be an odd name for some American Billionaire or something, turns out its the local chippie...

We'll be a global brand in no time if we keep pulling in these names.

Yet another comparison to be made I'm afraid.

Although Leicester's financial accounts are much worse than ours in terms of debt etc – they actually have a higher turnover than us and most of that is down to the fact that they have lucrative sponsorship deals with Asian cash-rich global brands Air Asia and Singha Beer

We have a piddling deal with a chain of local chippies – and the OS has the audacity to brand it "exciting"

Pathetic

They could let them sell the chips at the ground and split the income, atleast then there'd be some decent grub.

Great idea Alex, but if they did the American catering company wouldnt be able to fleece us anymore :ph34r:  We couldnt have revenue staying in Derby thats not allowed!!!!!

you forgot to add american catering company owned by one of the directors 

Great idea Alex, but if they did the American catering company wouldnt be able to fleece us anymore :ph34r:  We couldnt have revenue staying in Derby thats not allowed!!!!!

Archived