Cardiff City v Derby County

Hucknall Ram

I'll never criticise anyones opinion on here who goes to this match.

You either have my upmost respect, or I think we should have a whip round to place you under quarantine, not sure which yet.

The old EKR would have been well up for going to this, these days I'd rather pour vinegar in my eyes.

Cardiff 0-0 Derby

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Red Dragons 4 - 2 Derby

FGS Whittingham

I will not be reading this forum tonight as there wont be a poo thread update and the off topic bit wont be upto its high standards and Rams Talk will be full of tossers with opinions that dont agree with my own because there *******!!!

Much love xxx

An entertaining 3-2

FGS Martin.. F Campbell for them.

We'll be abit unlucky..

Uttox you saying we've matched all of the top 6 this season clearly didn't see the Leicester game.. We could have been 6-0 down after 30 mins..

Fail to win this and that is 2 wins in 15. Awful.

I dont wana read after as well, 'oh well, we were never gunna win this one anyway, there home record is quality and they're top of the league bla bla bla'.

Although that all might be true, Peterborough won at Cardiff. We should believe we can win every game, otherwise there's no point turning up. 

Although nobody expects us to win, lets at least go there, create some chances and be in with a shout of getting something. It's usually the manner of the defeat rather than the defeat itself that p*sses me off when we play away from home. 

I'm kinda optimistic too, mostly because I am going to the game. It's rare for us to be outplayed these days and I can't believe the negativity. I think we will draw 1-1. Bryson to score.

This may be the reason for negativity..

"a/img62/3774/dcfcform" alt="dcfcform">

This may be the reason for negativity..

"a/img62/3774/dcfcform" alt="dcfcform">

I think it's the home draws against Wolves and Bolton which stand out here. In the other games we were competitive against, and just lost out to, top teams. We have a team full of kids making their way in the game. Let's get behind them and give them the confidence to keep playing attractive football. We will grow, but only with nurturing from the fans. We knew we were going to be top ten at best with this squad yet when we lose it's all doom and gloom. I know there's a possibility that Cardiff will turn it on in response to Saturday's defeat and that we could crumble. However, we have the football to take anyone on and if we get luck in front of goal, this could be a surprise result. Let's hope so anyway.

I think it's the home draws against Wolves and Bolton which stand out here. In the other games we were competitive against, and just lost out to, top teams. We have a team full of kids making their way in the game. Let's get behind them and give them the confidence to keep playing attractive football. We will grow, but only with nurturing from the fans. We knew we were going to be top ten at best with this squad yet when we lose it's all doom and gloom. I know there's a possibility that Cardiff will turn it on in response to Saturday's defeat and that we could crumble. However, we have the football to take anyone on and if we get luck in front of goal, this could be a surprise result. Let's hope so anyway.

I understand what you are saying and agree with you completely, but i can fully understand why people are negative and angry.

Archived