Sam Rush and Flagman trying too hard?

you-rams

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didnt even know!! Lol.

Although I can see problems now. Tuesday night away games miles and miles away

Oh yeah. Just realised that if I land a new job I'm going for, I'll still be at work for an evening kick off every Tuesday.

Going to miss the 1st half hour, looks like I'll be making friends with the guy on the late gate then.

Oh yeah. Just realised that if I land a new job I'm going for, I'll still be at work for an evening kick off every Tuesday.

Going to miss the 1st half hour, looks like I'll be making friends with the guy on the late gate then.

Tuesday games are a nightmare aren't they? Even when they're nearby (Pride Park only 35mins walk for me) I'm still knackered on Wednesdays. Nightmare if you got a long drive. I can walk home as quick as it takes me drive.

Should just relegate Forest and Leeds and make the league a bit smaller so we only play on Saturdays

Well was surprised to see this pop up after all this.

Great original post Alpha that has been quoted. I fully agree with pal on absolutely everything you said.

Okay so where are we now.

We have sold out the south stand as far as Block E where we had 1400 odd to sell. 300 of these in Block E were reserved under my name and sold out pretty quick. 300 who I hope quoted my name on the instruction that we have a big job on our hands of improving Pride Park and not just for the cheap seat. Pretty confident this 300 and those around will be game for this.

Away fans will be next to the home fans even in cup games. The only exception will be for the WBA friendly.

We should only be moved for Leeds, Forest and Sheff Wed as all other clubs will fit in the 3 upper and 3 lower tiers.

I was down at Pride Park viewing the seats of where the drum will be. Currently it will be on row C in the upper tier (Block E) but we can work with the head steward on the day and if we can move it around we will do.

It seems that everyone at the club is trying hard to put in place something us fans want. 

Over to us now.....................

Come the f**k on you sheep shag army!!!!

Nick

Best of luck Nick.

I can't stand all the people on here moaning about what great work yourself and the club are trying to do.

Pride Park is a crap hole for atmosphere, it always has been, fair play to you and especialy to the club for realising that this actually could make a difference.

I know it is a tired old saying, but maybe, just maybe, a good/hostile/intimidating atmosphere could be worth an extra point or so by the end of the season....and if not, at least you will have had a good laugh trying.

as i said, best of luck....it's a big job brother that is for sure.

Best of luck, Nick - I think it's tremendous the amount of effort you put in on behalf of the fans of Derby County.

Look forward to seeing you around on Saturday.

Please don't describe people using those words thanks.

The post I quoted has gone, and I haven't a clue what you are on about - or why.

The problem in seasons since we were last loud what have we had to get excited about? F*rest and Lids at home are always the best atmosphere regardless of how we're doing in the league.

Give us some promise and a top six push, hopes will he raised, gates up AND! a better atmosphere.

I agree we should always try our best to get behind the team but the last 3-4 seasons have left many either not renewing or despondent.

Good luck ladyram

Archived