Tom Naylor £75,000- £150,000

Ben Davies £100,000

Nathan Tyson £350,000

Theo Robinson £400,000

Connor Sammon £300,000- £500,000

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely Mr Clough will just buy the same **** he has done in the previous 3 seasons, this happens every transfer window in the summer, we need an obvious overhaul, and the players he brings in dont offer anything, you can say he is working on a budget, but still...

My valuations

I understand you can't make people buy players, I would value them at:

Ross Atkins £50,000- £150,000 NIL

Saul Deeney £75,000- £100,000  NIL

Adam Legdzins  £300,000- £500,000 £250K

Frank Fielding £500,000- £750,000 £400K

Gareth Roberts £50,000 NIL

James O'Connor £ £100,000- 200,000 NIL

Tom Naylor £75,000- £150,000 £50-100K

Ben Davies £100,000 £50-£100K

Nathan Tyson £350,000 nil-£100k

Theo £250k

Connor Sammon £300,000- £500,000 About right

Surely Mr Clough will just buy the same **** he has done in the previous 3 seasons, this happens every transfer window in the summer, we need an obvious overhaul, and the players he brings in dont offer anything, you can say he is working on a budget, but still...

Players like Brayford, Ward, Coutts, Bryson and Roberts then.

Players like Brayford, Ward, Coutts, Bryson and Roberts then.

No players like Pringle, Moxey, O Conner, Sammon, Chris Maguire, Robinson, Riggot, Tom Carroll, Bailey, Martin, Ben Davies, Connor Doyle, Russel Anderson, Croft, Hendrie, Buxton.

You spelt Conor wrong (secret fan)

Although behind the minor spelling mistake you cannot defend Mr Clough's record of signing absolute garbage, why do the club preoccupy themselves with their obsession on wage when we have had so many below average players who don't get a game that just eat into an already pathetically conservative, minimal wage bill.

Although behind the minor spelling mistake you cannot defend Mr Clough's record of signing absolute garbage, why do the club preoccupy themselves with their obsession on wage when we have had so many below average players who don't get a game that just eat into an already pathetically conservative, minimal wage bill.

I agree. As I stated earlier 3 billionaires

No players like Pringle (cost hardly owt), Moxey (got money back), O Conner (cost nowt, was ok at first), Sammon , Chris Maguire (got most of money back), Robinson (would make a profit, has sored goals), Riggot (really scraping the barrel well done), Tom Carroll (on loan getting games for spurs now) , Bailey (decent player, been overtaken by Hughes/hendrick), Martin (fair enough), Ben Davies (decent player), Connor Doyle (youth player, cost nowt), Russel Anderson (was ok, but got injured), Croft (yep, didn't work out, most thought it was a good signing at the time), Hendrie (cost nowt, short term gamble), Buxton (great signing).

Compare the size of our squad to other clubs.

Ok just for a bit of fun...

Let's say the teams in the bottom 3 now go down (so Posh, Wolves and Brizzle), which players would you have for Derby out of their teams?

Me and a friend were discussing this today and it was pretty interesting.

So what... we're not going down anymore?

Out of those teams, I'd take a look at...

Stephen Ward

Sylvan Ebanks-Blake

Roger Johnson

Actually, I wouldn't look at anyone, as we'd only slam them the moment the team had a bad game, because as we all know that players who have been relegated are at direct fault for it...

Archived