Summer Transfer Activity

ChaddesdenRam

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have no basis for your comments and then pass them off the truth, and look down on others when they challenge you. I myself used to know a fair bit more than others might have, the person I got my info from is no longer at the club, but I would atleast provide obvious and clear examples of what I was posting about, rather than saying "I know this, because i'm in the know" and simply claiming it therefore must be true.

If you have a clear cut example of what you're suggesting then post one, or most folk will write it all off as nonsense, such as your post about it being a mess that Nigel could have had a lower coaching badge than the guys working with the youth side. Even if that is true, does a coaching badge really matter all that much past a certain point? Or is it the qualities of the coach itself that matter?

That is not a 'mess', by any stretch of the imagination. You appear to be annoyed at Galinski being moved on too based on some previous posts, I presume that was the youth player you alluded to before other threads about the youth team and Nigel favouring his own finds?

From what I remember it was more targeting at Darren Wassall and particularly the fact that Lelan got picked over Galinski for some things. He did directly mention Galinski before though:

This is very true statement on the face of it, but if you look at Leylan's pedigree, there isn't any, and he was picked up from playing football on a park by DW, and has probably been pushed on to make DW look better. This is not to say that Josh isnt a good player, but Stefan has played county football, international football and captained reserves and Academy team, but it does ask the question why he has been over looked? and it seems as if it may be political rather than footballing reasons that have kept him and other players out of the side. I know that DW's son has been given a 2 year scholarship, but has never started for the 18s, and has never been played at a school of excellence, and then got straight in at Derby... If this isn't political tell me what is.

He does seem to have a particular thing about Galinski...

I'd have Arturo back in a heartbeat.

How can he reach his full potential in a tinpot league like Serie B? Would have been a quality player hadnt the likes of Milan, Inter and Fiorentina shown such interest at a early stage of his career. That seemed to have distracted him and his form dipped towards the end of play off season, didn't even play in the final because of the pre contract agreement.

Since then, he's been at Norwich and Sheffield Utd. Needs a good run of games in a good league. Shame these clubs screwed him around, all this co ownership garbage over in Italy.

If he's welcome to a trial in the summer, why not take it up? Nothing to lose.

I presumed it was Davey who was going on about him, I miss some posts as I don't read the site every day but I was sure that he kept mentioning him.

Are you some sort of family member then Davey I wonder? I just a big admirer of the lad?

I'd have Arturo back in a heartbeat.

How can he reach his full potential in a tinpot league like Serie B? Would have been a quality player hadnt the likes of Milan, Inter and Fiorentina shown such interest at a early stage of his career. That seemed to have distracted him and his form dipped towards the end of play off season, didn't even play in the final because of the pre contract agreement.

Since then, he's been at Norwich and Sheffield Utd. Needs a good run of games in a good league. Shame these clubs screwed him around, all this co ownership garbage over in Italy.

If he's welcome to a trial in the summer, why not take it up? Nothing to lose.

USzS41D

You'll find a fault with anyone's post on here, if you don't agree to some extent.

Wish you'd just swallow your pride sometimes instead of calling people "WUM" too.

We signed a certain Inigo Idiakez from Rayo Vallencano; A club whom finished second bottom of the Spanish second division.

I'd like to see us dip into the European loan market and grab a couple of players of a similar ilk to Bueno who was fantastic when he was with us. Perhaps that's what we need to give our posession football that extra quality in the final third that's been slightly lacking at times especially away from home.

I'd like to see us dip into the European loan market and grab a couple of players of a similar ilk to Bueno who was fantastic when he was with us. Perhaps that's what we need to give our posession football that extra quality in the final third that's been slightly lacking at times especially away from home.

Bueno wasn't fantastic... talented, but lacking. I think the same happened with Rodri who was on loan at Wednesday from Barca - I would like to see us exploit the loophole like Watford did, but it's more of a lucky dip than getting players from here.

Although, I think experienced players would be more likely to come from abroad, don't ask me why... just a theory!

What, next season? We can't right now.

Bueno wasn't fantastic... talented, but lacking. I think the same happened with Rodri who was on loan at Wednesday from Barca - I would like to see us exploit the loophole like Watford did, but it's more of a lucky dip than getting players from here.

Although, I think experienced players would be more likely to come from abroad, don't ask me why... just a theory!

Bueno dipped for form and we changed how we played when he did, which didn't help him. He didn't suit the English game at times but he was clearly incredibly talented and when used with the right players, fantastic. A pleasure to watch, in this league.

I'd have him back in a heart beat and build around players like him personally, he was a cracking signing for a while. Didn't like the cold much, mind you!

From what I remember it was more targeting at Darren Wassall and particularly the fact that Lelan got picked over Galinski for some things. He did directly mention Galinski before though:

The same Galinski who is now back at Corby playing in the Blue Sq North league.

It was all politics you see...

...at least that's what Davey told me, and as he told us, we should just accept what he says.

Thanks for clearing that up, politics eh!! I was under the impression that the kid just hadn't made the grade.

Having said that, I hope he still manages to play at a decent level in the future even if it is not where he had aspirations to play.

Everyone goes on about the wonders that Cough is working with the youth, but all of them apart from Leylan and Lowe were already there, so he can't take any plaudits for Bringing them in and developing them. The coach running the under 16s until recently has a higher coaching qualification than Clough which I find embarrassing for Derby. Sam Rush needs to have a long hard look at this for what it is.... A mess. I'm hoping he sorts it out.

So either the under-16 coach has been sacked or Clough has got his Pro-B licence?

Which one is it?

I knew that I would get some stick for posting, but I'm not bothered.

You don't get stick for posting - you get stick for posting completely unsubstantiated, made up garbage, Walter.

Not at all. There's a difference between fact and speculation. Forums are all about debate, so it's fine.

Walter Mitty thought that he wasn't completely deluded either.

Archived