Birmingham city fc money troubles

jimbobram

Watched Chris Burke quite a bit,when he was at Cardiff.

Very good player,and must be gutted he left,considering where Cardiff are now.

He's supposed to be sorting things with Forest over recent weeks. Wouldn't mind him either though.

Bet they're all on decent cash.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not signing anyone and slowly moving down the table ?

I predict we'll finish above 13th just with the run in we have - but I don't think we'll sign anyone.

Maybe a loan or two, but I expect to be massively under-whelmed by one or, both of them before I even know their names.

I predict we'll finish above 13th just with the run in we have - but I don't think we'll sign anyone.

Maybe a loan or two, but I expect to be massively under-whelmed by one or, both of them before I even know their names.

doubt we will get any loans in either to be honest. Id like to get a centre back in weather its just a loan until end of the season or a perminent one just incase keogh gets injured because then we are stuffed.

Have they still got chute payments?

They'll have their snouts in the trough for a few years yet.Boro were jammy-I'm sure that they were only supposed to get the 2 chute payments (like us),but because they were snouting when the increases came,they seem to be getting a share of the rapidly increasing overseas rights.Hull,Burnley and Pompey also seem to be benefitting-I'm sure they should have been on £8m.It seems to me the first 2 payments are unaffected,but around £4m seems to be added to subsequent ones.

With further big increases coming,gawd only knows what will happen to future chute payments (and how many clubs might be receiving something).

[url=http://www.sportingintelligence.com/2012/05/14/where-the-money-went-premier-league-prize-and-tv-payments-for-2011-12-150501/]http://www.sportingintelligence.com/2012/05/14/where-the-money-went-premier-league-prize-and-tv-payments-for-2011-12-150501/

May have got Burnley,Hull and Pompey wrong,as this would have been their second payments (I think!),so they may have got less than they should.Thought it was supposed to be 2x£16m and 2x £8m.

Archived