The Positive Thread

-JW-

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After Boycie's attempt to make us all suicidal this morning, I think we should balance things out with a thread where negativity is not allowed. Positive posts only please.

Up the Rams!!

I'll give you 11 reasons to be cheerful on this snowy, work from home day in Yorkshire:

• Will Hughes, Jeff Hendrick, Mason Bennet and all the other up and coming good/maybe very good players we have developed in the last year or so. And a manager prepared to play them in the first team thereby encouraging others to join
  • And therefore, talent to sell if we need the money. That's been in short supply over the last few years
  • A Board that is supporting us financially. Whatever its motives may be and whatever the frustrations about not many big name players, this board is underwriting our losses
  • good attendances. Yes they're down overall but they are also well above the division average, and above some of the PL too
  • Better football than in many of the last few years. Yes we are short in some areas but we are better than we were
  • A decent guy as our manager. He's honest, sometimes too much so (wonder where he gets that from), and open and he does have a genuine affinity with the club, its staff, supporters and town. We haven't been able to say that too often recently
  • Decent guys as players, Sometimes too nice on the pitch maybe but off it I have heard lots of good stories about their characters and desire to do well by us. They don't give in and we haven't been able to say that too often either
  • Good team spirit - for new players to join. Probably the best we have had for many a year
  • Good home form. Two losses by this time of the season is no bad going
  • Not looking down but up. Well I am anyway
  • Our recent records against the Dirties and the Scum. Well it pleases me anyway

I'll give you 11 reasons to be cheerful on this snowy, work from home day in Yorkshire:

• Will Hughes, Jeff Hendrick, Mason Bennet and all the other up and coming good/maybe very good players we have developed in the last year or so. And a manager prepared to play them in the first team thereby encouraging others to join
  • And therefore, talent to sell if we need the money. That's been in short supply over the last few years
  • A Board that is supporting us financially. Whatever its motives may be and whatever the frustrations about not many big name players, this board is underwriting our losses
  • good attendances. Yes they're down overall but they are also well above the division average, and above some of the PL too
  • Better football than in many of the last few years. Yes we are short in some areas but we are better than we were
  • A decent guy as our manager. He's honest, sometimes too much so (wonder where he gets that from), and open and he does have a genuine affinity with the club, its staff, supporters and town. We haven't been able to say that too often recently
  • Decent guys as players, Sometimes too nice on the pitch maybe but off it I have heard lots of good stories about their characters and desire to do well by us. They don't give in and we haven't been able to say that too often either
  • Good team spirit - for new players to join. Probably the best we have had for many a year
  • Good home form. Two losses by this time of the season is no bad going
  • Not looking down but up. Well I am anyway
  • Our recent records against the Dirties and the Scum. Well it pleases me anyway

Says it all, good work chief

Archived