There are days when you can't seem to go

and somewhen you really can't stop

It can be a continual flow

or the occasional satisfying plop

If your diet consists of fibre

then your poo will be top calibre

But if junk food goes into your belly

then prepare for your poo to be smelly.

This feels appropriate for this thread. My toilet blocked this morning, so I was elbow deep in my own **** unblocking it! - Not happy!

I remember watching a programme with Ross Kemp, when he joined our brave troops in Helmand Province, and he showed viewers the toilet facilities. Oh dear, well below parr, just massive old oil drums full of poo and layers of toilet paper. They must be a wee bit fragrant on a hot day!

This feels appropriate for this thread. My toilet blocked this morning, so I was elbow deep in my own **** unblocking it! - Not happy!

No pics?

Meat eaters produce the worst **** because its full of stomach churning protein residue like ammonia, and sulphorous bi- products

For lovely fresh smelling poo its got to be cows and horses.

My missus is a veggie, won't even have my meat in her mouth but I can confirm when she visits the bathroom it's best to give it a few hours

....sounds like she still eats eggs.

I had a mate at work who's farts were so bad i could tell when he'd had chicken vindaloo.

I love a violent fart me.

A good violent rasping fart that sounds like someone tearing carpet is very satisfying.

Whoever lets rip there is almost a collective show of appreciation from the assembled company.

Silents farts are not satisfying at all and generally smell bad.

Hot silent farts are even worse - a cause for concern and underpant checking at the earliest opportunity.

Up the duff? Fart away, the baby can't smell a thing

ynDQr

The first thing a pregnant woman thinks about? Is it eck. That pics a right pile o *****

Archived