January Transfer "Tyrone Mears" Window

Igorwasking

By the time the plate gets around to me, the only bloody biscuits left are rich tea.

As a general rule Eddie, when a plate of assorted biscuits is being prepared one should take no prisoners, aunties, grannies and the like will always take the most chocolatey and creamiest ones so get in there first. fck em, every man fer himsen I say.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, this says something about you guys me thinks, I was Igorwasking originally on footymad, lost the name for some reason, then came back as DerbyMascot1986 (should have been 84 but someone else had that!) Rattea wound me up, then started being personally abusive - and I think he is a moderator!! Still - silver linings and all that - this place seems much friendlier and busier - happy days!!

Welcome Igor. I read your username as Igor was asking, sorry. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Well, you pay for quality Ramblur, you know that.

Does that mean,ahem,rivals are a bit inferior? (He's still off forum,isn't he?).

.....and do you score more often?

I think it's Bourbons which have the best dunkability

In fact, ANY revolutionary biscuits, whether they be Bourbon, Garibaldi or even Peek Frean Trotsky Assortment.

(yes I know, hardly original)

Archived